Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

2012 Fusion All Sundown Everything! Start Pg. 14

Tisk tisk

Tisk tisk

Hey he started it!

Haha its funny, I always end up fighting guys older than me. Im 19 next month and he is 22. Another guy I fought last summer was 21. Messed that guy up after he sucker punched me.

What size wire should I use to run from subs to amp? 12ga?

8 gauge :)

Awh now I gotta buy some lol thanks Tim.

Awh now I gotta buy some lol thanks Tim.

Yup no prob

I got the amp rack all cut up and put together. I need to finish sanding the box and amp rack tomorrow and then I can paint it. Which will be tomorrow.

Most of my wire is ran. All wire should be layed out tomorow. Big 3 needs to be completed but I already have wire cut to size with ring terminals on and already know the places I'm putting them.

My crescendo c1100.4 should be here friday. Wire will be ran for this by tomorrow.

Audiocontrol lc2i should be here friday also.

Hmm I might have this all done by saturday :)

Almost done! Should have everything finished up at my dads tomorrow or Tuesday.

Almost done?  What exactly does that mean?  The enclosure is complete, are the subs are mounted in it, have you put any power on them yet, are you still getting things wired and installed, I mean what does it really mean????!!!!???  LOL

Can't wait to see this done dude.

Hahahaha box is complete and in the trunk. I'm finishing all the wiring up at my dads. It's not much to do so it'll all be done soon. Amp rack is built also!

I've been so busy with school I haven't been able to download photos to photobucket and put them up. Everything is installed but something doesn't sound right :/ idk what's wrong! The low end doesn't sound like it should. I think it has something to do with the tuning. I have the audio control lc2i and I think I'm tuning that wrong.

It's suppose to be help bring out the bass and I think when they say that they mean the lower frequencies. So when I get time I'm going to try and mess with it. Also I'm not sure if my rcas are bad and is not sending a good signal. Ill load the pics soon thought!

I've been so busy with school I haven't been able to download photos to photobucket and put them up. Everything is installed but something doesn't sound right :/ idk what's wrong! The low end doesn't sound like it should. I think it has something to do with the tuning. I have the audio control lc2i and I think I'm tuning that wrong.

It's suppose to be help bring out the bass and I think when they say that they mean the lower frequencies. So when I get time I'm going to try and mess with it. Also I'm not sure if my rcas are bad and is not sending a good signal. Ill load the pics soon thought!

I'm using the lc2i installed in my S550 and it does very well. Sounds pretty good for me. I'm using it with an Alpine 12 and matching amp.

I don't think it's the product, I jus think I'm not tuning everything correct

I don't think it's the product, I jus think I'm not tuning everything correct

Well let me know if you need any help with it.

Alright man will do! I've been kinda sick and drained these past days. I partied all weekend and only got like 4 hours of sleep the whole weekend and i was kinda sick already so I just have no motivation to do anything! Also school is busy for me right now too.

I lost all my pics I didn't upload to my computer from switching my phone. I'll retake some probably tomorrow. I have to repaint the front part around the subs, because the flush baffle wasn't cut to size. I messed up cutting, so I had to take a razor blade and cut it. It looks kinda shitty now.

I've been thinking about selling these subs. These are beast subs and get loud as balls while sounding really good.. I don't even have big 3 all done yet and it gets suprisingly loud. By no means am I saying these are bad subs in my decision to switch.

I've only had these subs in for about 3 weeks and I'm thinking about switching them. I have a few reasons that make me interested in switching:

1. I noticed my car is really starting to sag in the back from all the weight. The subs are very heavy haha

2. The box takes up my whole trunk!! This takes part in the weight issue.

3. The new sundown subs have a low Fs and doesn't that mean it will more easily play lower notes? correct me if i'm wrong please.

4. I feel like I'm not going to give the subs the power they want.

The new Sundown subs are really catching my eyes. They look sexxyyy!!

I know Sundown subs like smaller boxes which is a big reason why I am really considering these two subs. I'm looking more towards the X series though. I think with my electrical, the power would match up perfect with the new x series!

From my reasons, do you guys think it would be a good idea to switch? I'm going to save some money and also save a lot of space.

make a smaller box for the zcon???

Haha yea but i'm already running on the lower side of power for them. I wanted to make a box around 3.5 Cubes at the biggest for the subs. The X series are suppose to be around the same box requirements as the SA and the SA series requires even smaller than that. Thats really small for the Zcons.

Haha yea but i'm already running on the lower side of power for them. I wanted to make a box around 3.5 Cubes at the biggest for the subs. The X series are suppose to be around the same box requirements as the SA and the SA series requires even smaller than that. Thats really small for the Zcons.

Why can't you go smaller? what is the size now? (I has no desire to read through thread again) lol