Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

2012 Fusion All Sundown Everything! Start Pg. 14

What happen to "that dude"?

He started messing with my friend who was way smaller than him and I told him to stop and he pushed me. Lets just say that was the wrong thing to do lol

haha^^^

One bc2k is gone and the other one is going to be up for sale very soon, because I just ordered the sundown saz-2500 from db-r.

I plan to buy the sax-100.2 or the sax-125.2. Which ever I find first. This means my crescendo c1100.4 will be up for sale. I'll actually post a thread for that once I get some pics of it. Never been used.

I still haven't placed my order for the sundown x 12s yet. I'll probably do that around next week. One zcon 12 is up for sale and I think i'll just keep the other until I get the sundown x subs.

haha^^^

One bc2k is gone and the other one is going to be up for sale very soon, because I just ordered the sundown saz-2500 from db-r.

I plan to buy the sax-100.2 or the sax-125.2. Which ever I find first. This means my crescendo c1100.4 will be up for sale. I'll actually post a thread for that once I get some pics of it. Never been used.

I still haven't placed my order for the sundown x 12s yet. I'll probably do that around next week. One zcon 12 is up for sale and I think i'll just keep the other until I get the sundown x subs.

how is the loudness compared to the 2 - 12s???? 

The box for the 2 12s was kinda messed up around the sub mounting. It had a hole and didn't fit the subs properly leaving more holes. I must of drawn the circle for the cutout incorrectly. I tried sealing them up the best I could but didn't work too well. Right now I have the 1 12 in a perfect box with no holes and the one sounds a little louder and wayyyyy better.

Crazy how much the box has to do with the system.

I still have to do the rest of the big 3 and finish tuning everything correctly.

The box for the 2 12s was kinda messed up around the sub mounting. It had a hole and didn't fit the subs properly leaving more holes. I must of drawn the circle for the cutout incorrectly. I tried sealing them up the best I could but didn't work too well. Right now I have the 1 12 in a perfect box with no holes and the one sounds a little louder and wayyyyy better.

Crazy how much the box has to do with the system.

I still have to do the rest of the big 3 and finish tuning everything correctly.

good thing you took our advice... lol .... :-)

Yea thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it.

I'm still getting the X subs though lol pre sale saves me a $100 so mine as well get them during it.

Yea thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it.

I'm still getting the X subs though lol pre sale saves me a $100 so mine as well get them during it.

lol..... it's your choice/monies.... I guess you could do that and figure out which to keep?

I think that's what I'm going to do. The X series seems to be the more low tuned ground pounding set up I'm after. I know the Zcon is capable of that, but these seem to be more geared for that. Jacob even said that's what he designed them for.

I think that's what I'm going to do. The X series seems to be the more low tuned ground pounding set up I'm after. I know the Zcon is capable of that, but these seem to be more geared for that. Jacob even said that's what he designed them for.

what are you tuned at right now?

32hz with the single Zcon. Box is 2.7 cubes. It hits the lows very nice.

I want to tune to 30 hz when I get the sundowns.

32hz with the single Zcon. Box is 2.7 cubes. It hits the lows very nice.

I want to tune to 30 hz when I get the sundowns.

why couldn't you do that with the zcon? just wondering

I could but wouldn't the sundown subs designed for that be better suited for my build?

I think you're not giving the zcon enough credit. If you're up to it you should rebuild a new box tuned where you want it. Then fix your amp settings and wang!

I could but wouldn't the sundown subs designed for that be better suited for my build?

Also what impedance are you running the bc3500 at?

32hz with the single Zcon. Box is 2.7 cubes. It hits the lows very nice.I want to tune to 30 hz when I get the sundowns.

I doubt 2hz is gonna make that big if a difference.

Op maybe a 12" Icon or Xcon might do the trick. Its hard to say what the Xs can do since they aren't even out yet.

What are you trying to achieve?

I think you're not giving the zcon enough credit. If you're up to it you should rebuild a new box tuned where you want it. Then fix your amp settings and wang!

Running at 1 ohm on a bc2000.

What are you trying to achieve?

I want a low tuned daily system that just destroys the lows and sounds good for daily listening.

32hz with the single Zcon. Box is 2.7 cubes. It hits the lows very nice.I want to tune to 30 hz when I get the sundowns.

I doubt 2hz is gonna make that big if a difference.

Op maybe a 12" Icon or Xcon might do the trick. Its hard to say what the Xs can do since they aren't even out yet.

to us/you it might not but he has a goal in mind and it might be clouding his listening in a way.... you know once you get the idea in your head this is what you want then you start to chase it....

my suggestion stands for you Bass, if you think it might make a difference and you have the wood and are willing to do the work then I say go for it.... After that you see what you wanna do, if you still want the X series then go for it and let us know how it sounds..... but don't drop the Zcon too quickly so you can switch back if you feel the need.

Your right, I think my goal is blocking me from listening in a way lol

My plan for right now is to finish up the big 3 and make sure all tuning is correct. I am going to pre order the X 12s though. I will keep the Zcon and have both subs. I'll test out both and see which I like better. Which ever I don't I'll sell.

I think that's a good plan.

Your right, I think my goal is blocking me from listening in a way lol

My plan for right now is to finish up the big 3 and make sure all tuning is correct. I am going to pre order the X 12s though. I will keep the Zcon and have both subs. I'll test out both and see which I like better. Which ever I don't I'll sell.

I think that's a good plan.

question, you're ordering 2 - 12" X series? and I'll need a good price on whichever you don't end up liking.... lol .... jk

Yes I'm ordering 2 12" X series.

I'll be posting on here when I get them. You'll know which one I'll be selling haha

Yes I'm ordering 2 12" X series.

I'll be posting on here when I get them. You'll know which one I'll be selling haha

well you'll have lots of time to enjoy the Zcon so get to fixing those amp settings..... 

Yes I'll have plenty of time. I'll also have time to make a couple different boxes too. The current one only took me like a third of a weekend lol