Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

2012 Fusion All Sundown Everything! Start Pg. 14

Thanks Danny!

when are you midwest fellas coming out to the east coast????

Too bad you don't live closer, I'd help you make adapters.

I look forward to reading your opinion on that set when the time comes.

Thanks man. I might try to do it again. I was in a rush last time. Maybe that's why it was bad and it didn't work.

Whenever I do get them installed I'll let you know how they are.

Damn nice work on the enclosure, came out looking super clean!

Enclosure looks sweet Enrique!

when are you midwest fellas coming out to the east coast????

Too bad you don't live closer, I'd help you make adapters.

I look forward to reading your opinion on that set when the time comes.

Thanks man. I might try to do it again. I was in a rush last time. Maybe that's why it was bad and it didn't work.

Whenever I do get them installed I'll let you know how they are.

When are you coming out to the Midwest???

Damn nice work on the enclosure, came out looking super clean!

Enclosure looks sweet Enrique!

Thanks guys. My parents and everyone keeps saying the same thing! I'm really happy with how it turned out! :D

Ok so I'm sure some of you know that I bought the Sundown X 12s. I got them in last week, but didn't have time to upload some pics until now.

null_zpsce7f090c.jpg

null_zps376e9118.jpg

null_zps4ae3848f.jpg

A little comparison to the Xcon 12.

null_zps3fbb4bdb.jpg

null_zps375052bf.jpg

null_zpsde61aadf.jpg

null_zpsd9de1d13.jpg

null_zps7981cbcb.jpg

null_zps7f427bdb.jpg

null_zpsc684a0c6.jpg

null_zpsa3def0dc.jpg

Now I put in the subs and box all by myself haha Shit was heavy and didn't wanna wait for others to come to help me.

null_zps8272e308.jpg

This box was designed for the Xcon 12s so I used the cut out dimensions for the Xcons and the overall diameter of the X is bigger so I couldn't use the gasket.

null_zpsbce382a5.jpg

null_zps3e100826.jpg

null_zpsf92dd6a0.jpg

null_zps48c143d1.jpg

Everything's all in!! Just gotta clean up and put the side panels in to seal it off.

null_zpsdd49c80e.jpg

Cleaned up and I think it looks pretty good!

null_zps40710101.jpg

Looks good! How do you like them?

Now I can't compare it to the zcon or xcon since I have everything different from the builds. These subs sound so good!! And they get really loud too. Within the week I've had them I've showed about 10 people and everyone was impressed. Some said it was the loudest system they've heard. The reason the others didn't say that was because they heard my 21" Warden :P And damn do these subs get low. It's so easy for them!

Since the box it's in now was designed for the Xcons, I'm going to build a new box for the Xs so they will really shine :)

Looks good! How do you like them?

Ohh I absolutely love them!! ^^check above 

Hey man I really like the build, got a question for you though; how do you like your Nendo 2k's? have they given you any problems?

looks sexy Enrich!!!

Thanks guys!!

Hey man I really like the build, got a question for you though; how do you like your Nendo 2k's? have they given you any problems?

I'm not using them anymore but they were beast amps!! Never had any problem with them. I would definitely recommend them.

Man- just browsed thru the whole thread...you have been thru some setups!!!  Those Sundowns are crazy looking, Beastly!  Make the Xcon look small, and I know how beefy they are. 

Tuned in to see what you do next!

BTW- what Black paint are you using- and are you rolling it on?  Thinking of painting the Zuk's box instead of carpet.

That enclosure, and dem subssss.

Thank you man!

Man- just browsed thru the whole thread...you have been thru some setups!!!  Those Sundowns are crazy looking, Beastly!  Make the Xcon look small, and I know how beefy they are. 

Tuned in to see what you do next!

BTW- what Black paint are you using- and are you rolling it on?  Thinking of painting the Zuk's box instead of carpet.

Yea a few setups lol I think I'm keeping these subs for a while.

I can post up pics of the supply I use for finishing the box. Ill go to Walmart and snap a couple shots of everything.

Just a list or links would be cool....I plan to pull mine this week and putty sand and paint the enclosure, and reinstall.

Thanks for the comparison picks of the X vs Xcon, amazing how they make the Xcon look small!

Curious as to why the change? Did not see any mention.

Swift, I do have 2 2k and 1 1k rms amps, but i'm not using any of them to their potential. The bc2000s will be used around 1500 rms each and the c1100.4 will just be powering a set of crescendo mezzo componentes. They're rated at 150 rms each, but doesnt mean it has to be. So that amp is not using much power at all.

I really do get that you can't skimp out on electrical and I thank you guys for making sure it's up to par. What I will do is see if it's loud enough for me with voltage being fine. If not, I will look for an bigger alt. A lot of people say these monsters get loud even with low power!

Thanks swift. I'm really happy with the equipment I have right now. Also Rick and Alton are great guys.

your gain is not a wattage knob.

<p>I've been seeing those X's going into a few builds and i have to say I love how they look. Great job on the box!</p>

Edited by On3Hundr3dProof