CertifiedNY

Still haven't shipped yet!!!

Well I placed my order on Dec. 4 and my order still has not shipped. I spoke with Shawn on Monday and was told it would ship out Tuesday or Wednesday it is Friday now and they are still not shipped. I have been very patient upto now. I was not quoted a time frame of this length at time of purchase. And I have been mislead on several occasions. I know they are busy but give me a date and stick to it. I wasn't expecting to wait two months for my subs that's not what I signed up for. Thanks, and any help having this issue resolved would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by CertifiedNY

I was quoted 10 to 15 which has def passed I don't when they will ship at this point. I would receive them a month and a half after I placed my order if they ship next week. I not so upset about the wait more about not receiving them when I was told I would but I sure hope you guys are right thanx

What's your order #, I ordered a couple weeks after you, mine is #785. Guess I still have some time to go....

someone dropped the ball.. the build time on the website has been 20 days or more build time for a few months now.... good luck bud!

The word that goes with that time period on the site, "ESTIMATED" needs to be stressed here. There's way too few people working there for them to be able to guarantee any sort of build time nor does it say anywhere on the site that there is any sort of guarantee for that time period. They build them as fast as they can and ship them out as they're completed.

Would you rather them use run of the mill standard parts or mass produced drivers which would make them no different and no more special than the majority of the products available on the market? Or would you rather exercise patience and allow them to take the time necessary to build you a truly custom driver from scratch in the sequence that your order was received?