Iosias

Problem with C1100.4 highpitched noise.

still not a single word about my amp that I was Never able to use at all. The customer service from them sucks at this point! even left a message a couple weeks ago, nothing.

buyer Beware!!

still not a single word about my amp that I was Never able to use at all. The customer service from them sucks at this point! even left a message a couple weeks ago, nothing.

buyer Beware!!

I think they know a mistake was made on their end adhd.gif

I preorderd the bc3500 on the 15th and they came back in stock 22nd but my order still says awaiting fulfillment is it going to take a long time. Like will they go out of stock again before I get my amp then have to wait again?

buyer Beware!!

I think they know a mistake was made on their end adhd.gif

VERY possible. Agreed.

buyer Beware!!

My issue has been resolved and I am pleased with the outcome as long as everything is received as promised.