Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Clayton 2003

who's going, and JW why registration is free? Who's putting up trophie money? Keep me posted. Sounds interesting

Guest Guest_TeamXSSChris

This show is free and points go to next season...What a way to start off the season!! Be sure to be there!! Saturday, September 27th in Clayton NY. Shows don't get any cheaper than this. Refreshments and food onsite along with public restrooms nearby!! Come see the fight for the "Team Cup". This is the last chance to let it all hang out until next year so be there and witness the only FREE show of the year!!

The reason that the show is free this year, is because we are doing certificates, and we want a HUGE turnout this year. We will be selling some refreshments at the show, and there are public restrooms just about a block and a half away so you won't have to go very far from the action.

Of course you have the battle for the Team Cup going on again this year.

All points earned will be going towards 2004's point total, so this just helps get everyone points for next year not to mention it kinda becomes the final show for us up here so it becomes the place to settle grudges and battles for the year.

Come on out and compete at the show, you will see a lot of the competitors from the area, you will see a couple of vehicles that will be atending the DB Drag World Finals this year, so it will be a blast!!!!

Our goal is over 50 copmetitors this year so come on out and helps us meet this goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions or problems just email me cerob@verizon.net

Guest Peteyglad

I will have a pair of cars there. My Subaru with its small system will be in mini street A. Will only do low 130's on the X. Not sure on the Saturn setup yet. I am pretty sure it will be in Mini Street A also but hopefully with a trick up my sleeve:)