Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks like "Project Stupid" is a go, time to crush some DD fanboys. 

Going to buy 2 $25 10 inch subs and run in the under 800w class. 142+ dB sealed on the dash is the goal. 

Pyle bluewaves?

how do I find out What organization or individual created this site.

http://nces.ed.gov/

Sister is doing a critique on the site and we can't find a webmaster link.

Told meade i was louder than his lexus & he banned me

Insecurity is a mother 

how do I find out What organization or individual created this site.

http://nces.ed.gov/

Sister is doing a critique on the site and we can't find a webmaster link.

I can't find any public information about it.  Only about the main site, ed.gov

Stefan, I am looking to obtain a Win7 license. For some reason the one I bought while in school will not install anymore... and I'm not looking to buy again considering that one should still work.

I'll be home tonight and I can look. Problem is half the activation cracks have viruses. If you can wait I can probably find a legit one.

My copy is injected during the installation.

It says it uses a SLIC emulator, a Modified Activation and a script that auto installs the certificate and key in case of accidental deletion.

So.. i have no idea what to look for or what if i wanted to pull mine out of the image and help.

How can you tell if the crack has a virus. Only curious since well I'm curious.

ie, a sentence of a reply not a book or how to tongue.png

Well, for starters, most cracks contain viruses in them simply to deter people from getting them.

Either the crack itself is fake and is just a virus OR it's real but injected with a virus which screws you anyway..

The simplest way is just to have active protection(antivirus\malware\spyware protection).

Scan the files before executing them.

Sometimes, things are reported as false positives but if you get multiple copies that all have the exact same triggered event, it may possible just be a false positive)

Damnit, Jon, stop drinking on the job!

hA8C1B8FB.jpg

Edited by Penguin4x4

How can you tell if the crack has a virus. Only curious since well I'm curious.

Most cracks contain false-positives. Anti-virus programs will catch them most of the time and tell you it has malware, when actually it is just the file that cracks whatever program/game you are downloading. 99% of the time when you download that stuff, it's clean. I've downloaded countless cracked games and I don't even run antivirus on my machines. No bad virus' pop up when I run the occasional full/boot-time scans.

use daz loader for win 7 activation 

That or WAT Remover 

MOTHERFUCKER! 

I had to take a detour today down a nasty ass dirt road and the fucking farmer had his sprinkler hitting half the road, so my car was a fucking mess.  Just spent two hours washing it getting my ass chewed up by the skeeters, and now it's fucking raining like a mofo.

Put it through some scanners like virus total site, but generally I just run it in a virtual machine of windows 7 (sandbox) and start packet sniffing, see if it connects anywhere and if so for what. And usually the computer will start hpopups and random site redirects.

Mike you can try out the above suggestions, or I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow morning.

Stefan can you get stuff off of a seriously messed up HD? If it's something that you can do I'd pay a good amount to have you do it. Not sure if this is up your alley but you seem computer savvy so I figured it was worth a shot.

Going to buy 2 $25 10 inch subs and run in the under 800w class. 142+ dB sealed on the dash is the goal. 

Pyle bluewaves?

Whatever I can find locally. Big-ass particle board box, big ass port, Zapco power :lol:

Really going with particle board?

I like the idea of showing people what a good install can do.

I reinstalled XP last night and may just stick with it for the time being. Until it can't do something i need.

MOTHERFUCKER! 

I had to take a detour today down a nasty ass dirt road and the fucking farmer had his sprinkler hitting half the road, so my car was a fucking mess.  Just spent two hours washing it getting my ass chewed up by the skeeters, and now it's fucking raining like a mofo.

that really sucks! I definately hate farmers, dirt roads and rain, but it would really suck getting all 3 at the same time!

Pyle bluewaves?

Whatever I can find locally. Big-ass particle board box, big ass port, Zapco power :lol:

sounds like fun!