Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you are serious just do a couple cycles of hgh and clen after.

I wish I had the funding to go for that.

You would be suprised at the price. We have a couple guys at work doing this and getting awesome results. I can give you a websight if interested.

Just a small felony charge.

But yes it will change your life.

In my circle of pro lifters, could get 6months of GH for less than premium cratine products. More test than 20 men for 3 months for less than a steak dinner.

Just a small felony charge.

But yes it will change your life.

I inquired about our drug testing policy and was told we do not look for that in our testing as the cost would be very high. Hell they order online and get it mailed to their house.

The cost to blood test is insane. Like nonsense money.

All the anabolics and HGH and clenbuterol are so cheep. It sucks because women can get estrogen meds at a gas station but it's a felony for male hormones.......

I wrote a few papers on the subject under a "pen name". I have no interest in being in trouble for that.

I understand that because I feel the same. Back in the day hell ya not so much anymore, we used to cycle clen before wresting season to get cut.

Glen won't get you in too much trouble.

No, but it sure does deplete the fat cells quickly.

Yeah, give you a 10% boost in metabolism and "forces" fat cells to be involved rather than regular metabolic enhancers that don't differentiate between fat and muscle.

HGH is similar in that it directs your body to choose fat as fuel. What HGH really does is switches you body into creating new satalite cells. Your fucked if you don't work out though as it will go to organs. IGF1 is even better but not as friendly as it will for sure go to your intestines if you try to take enough to change your metabolism.

10mcg a day for a few months will be 2-3 times more effective than HGH unless high doses of HGH are used and then test to suplenent.

Insulin HGH and anabolics is still king.

felony charge = no guns = boo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade

Tardigrades are notable for being one of the most complex of all known polyextremophiles. (An extremophile is an organism that can thrive in a physically or geochemically extreme condition that would be detrimental to most life on Earth.[3][4]) For example, tardigrades can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero
to well above the boiling point of water, pressures about 6 times
stronger than pressures found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing
radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than would kill a person,
and the vacuum of outer space. They can go without food or water for
nearly 120 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less
water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.

Found a Metra dealer price list today while cleaning while cleaning.  BAD motherpucker.  If you dont watch th ewhole thing skip to 3 minutes.

the fuck is an amp dyno?

A two times as useful distortion detector

A two times as useful distortion detector

And I'm sure it is priced through the roof.

Yea, and you still have to tell it what you are wired to because they didn't have enough money to figure that out.. 

Yea, and you still have to tell it what you are wired to because they didn't have enough money to figure that out..

I think its that way to take rise out of the equation. It puts a load on an amp and holds that load. At least thats how I think it works

Miata means one of the garages will be completely occupied, I won't be able to leave the suspension alone and I'll definitely try to take it to the track. But a second car, especially a convertible sounds good. Low taxes because of the small engine. 

The Monster looks like a million bucks, I'd probably spend less for taxes, maintenance and upgrades than for the Miata. It's usable only 6-8 months a year. It sounds great and looks great. 

I see you living a lot longer if you bought the Miata.

That's another argument for the Miata, drivers here don't care about anything on 2 wheels.