Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well, I got a promotion.

:-)

:woot:

Time to cut some particle board for Project Stupid. Speakers should be here tomorrow, TL is here, by the end of the week I should have some scores laugh.png

You bracing the shit out of it?

Nah, it's Project Stupid we're talking about. Bracing at a later time. 

Interestingly enough, with 2 speakers in push-pull configuration I could obtain 4dB extra efficiency over the 2 speakers in a regular configuration and the same box. 

Going to test 1 speaker, 2 push-pull and 2 regular. 

If these puppies can take the power thermally, it's going to be fun. 

2 1.5" coils on a 750w amp. At best 300w actual power / speaker. 

NSFW

did someone say sit on a plunger and put a curling iron in you ass?? cause thats what she heard

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/ravennicolecunningham/media/VID_20130608_120524_zpsde858cf1.mp4.html

NSFW

you'd figure she'd go the other way since she's prolly actually gonna use that curling iron lol.

oh and gave you +1 to fix whoever neg'd you.

NSFW

did someone say sit on a plunger and put a curling iron in you ass?? cause thats what she heard

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/ravennicolecunningham/media/VID_20130608_120524_zpsde858cf1.mp4.html

NSFW

you'd figure she'd go the other way since she's prolly actually gonna use that curling iron lol.

oh and gave you +1 to fix whoever neg'd you.

lol sweet i love  the way they love me !

lol  yeah your right.. the shit stick should go in the pooper!!

all i could think was.. she would have put a condom on that old ass plunger, ... and  if she slipped she would impail her self!

well i cant find anyone to repair my pico fuse on my headunit

Well, I got a promotion.

:woot:

Soft drink, right? smile.png

Preworkout drink

You mean bourbon?

Assault & bourbon

Want to fix mine? 

Well, I got a promotion.

'grats dude!

Want to fix mine?

http://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/pioneer-headunit-pico-fuse-fix-*56k*-75438/

you guys can try that, instead of fixing it you just solder over the jumper....looks fairly simple.

Thanks for all the congratulations.

:)

Should be ok. I just don't vent in the RL so much so I have to vent here. An example, I'm so furious with my warehouse team. Like on fire.... But if they fix it, I'm going to publicly praise the Fuck out of how they came through.

If they don't fix it though, I am not sure what to do. The warehouse has cost me 4-5000 in volume... Fuck knows how much commission.

Want to fix mine?

http://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/pioneer-headunit-pico-fuse-fix-*56k*-75438/

you guys can try that, instead of fixing it you just solder over the jumper....looks fairly simple.

yeah i may just try that....

i need to get with you again  about your set up...

i met jay the owner of B2 and we had a long talk ... i may just switch teams  but i wanna find out more from users.....

jay was a very cool dude. down to earth, seems to understand the American market more and more.. and hes really thinking ahead

Justified anger is so horrible. My BP has to be at near unsafe levels. I can feel the blood bottlenecking in my ears.

It's like holding a 45 minuite max squat.

Goosefraba

Any electronics repair place shouldn't have a problem with the surface mount pico fuses.  

It's ridiculously easy actually :)

New PR for olympic squats, 220 lbs, 8 reps (with a bit of help on the last 2). 

The local football (not soccer) trainer was there with 2 players, one which I knew, they were training for powerlifting and the coach was not excited about olympic squats. 

About 10 years ago, when dad had the CO2 business he had some space rented in somebody's backyard. And during summer I'd spend time there. The owners had a daughter, probably 6-7 years younger than me and we used to run around and race. Fast forward to now, she's a junior olympic runner, with quite a few wins in 400m and picking a scholarship in the US, to race under the US flag. 

The local football (not soccer) trainer was there with 2 players, one which I knew, they were training for powerlifting and the coach was not excited about olympic squats.

What makes a squat "Olympic"?

About 10 years ago, when dad had the CO2 business he had some space rented in somebody's backyard. And during summer I'd spend time there. The owners had a daughter, probably 6-7 years younger than me and we used to run around and race. Fast forward to now, she's a junior olympic runner, with quite a few wins in 400m and picking a scholarship in the US, to race under the US flag.

We stealin your runners!

Muahahahahaha.

I find the Olympics funny.

The more we progress the less we need peak physical performance.... Yet it becomes a bigger and bigger deal and we spend bajillions of bucks trying to make people get better at not getting caught at cheating.

What makes a squat "Olympic"?

Especially since there's only two Olympic lifts.

Seriously? I didn't even know that. The clean and press is one right?

I hope I didn't come off like an ass. I have heard the term used before and people use the term for different versions.