Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just had someone call in looking for Blaupunkt. Wait wut?

Ballin on a budget.
I don't even know where to get that anymore. No dealers in my area carry it. I see their website in german or whatever, but it all looks cheap as shit.

One step nicer than the others and you are set. Just keep the shoes/belt on the dressy end as they make the biggest difference.

Seems like my m-th regimen will be slacks with good shoes and belt with a polo or button down with no tie.

Friday is truly casual friday. Jeans and a t-shirt seems to be par for the course around here. For me it will be jeans, polished boots and again either a button up or polo. I just want to dress as the people above me do or slightly better. As long as I am not the underdressed guy there I thinkI will do fine.

The system is a PITA to work but once it's understood how to navigate it, it's not that bad.

J

You'll do fine no matter how you're dressed, bud.

J you will rock out with your cock out. Just stay calm and work your ass off to move up. Then when you are classified G16 head honcho hire me.

Thanks guys. It's just nerve racking to figure all this shit out again. One style of dress daily fotr so long, then all new rules has been such a change for me. I'm slowly adjusting.

J

One step nicer than the others and you are set. Just keep the shoes/belt on the dressy end as they make the biggest difference.

Seems like my m-th regimen will be slacks with good shoes and belt with a polo or button down with no tie.

Friday is truly casual friday. Jeans and a t-shirt seems to be par for the course around here. For me it will be jeans, polished boots and again either a button up or polo. I just want to dress as the people above me do or slightly better. As long as I am not the underdressed guy there I thinkI will do fine.

The system is a PITA to work but once it's understood how to navigate it, it's not that bad.

J

>J you will rock out with your cock out. Just stay calm and work your ass off to move up. Then when you are classified G16 head honcho hire me.

Thanks guys. It's just nerve racking to figure all this shit out again. One style of dress daily fotr so long, then all new rules has been such a change for me. I'm slowly adjusting.

J

You have no worries because you have us!  :)

J

>

>J you will rock out with your cock out. Just stay calm and work your ass off to move up. Then when you are classified G16 head honcho hire me.

>

J

You have no worries because you have us!  :)

All jokes aside this forum has such a broad knowledge base that I have gotten exactly the help I need for most every situation. I appreciate what you guys have done more than you realize.

J

Really like this Dolphin browser beta on my phone! This is by far the best browser I've found so far and I have gone through a lot!

J

>J you will rock out with your cock out. Just stay calm and work your ass off to move up. Then when you are classified G16 head honcho hi

re me.

J

You have no worries because you have us!  smile.png

You are making me worried

Really like this Dolphin browser beta on my phone! This is by far the best browser I've found so far and I have gone through a lot!

What makes it the best for you?  I am trying to avoid downloading anything, but if there are reasons that would also help me I'd do it instantly.

Anybody else experience problems with the site? Seems lately this site has been having some issues????

What makes it the best for you? I am trying to avoid downloading anything, but if there are reasons that would also help me I'd do it instantly.

For me, it's the only one I've used that loads consistently and doesn't drag.

What makes it the best for you? I am trying to avoid downloading anything, but if there are reasons that would also help me I'd do it instantly.
This browser reacts just like a browser would on your PC. After you download it go into setting and turn flash to always on and it makes the experience even better. The browser is lightning fast and doesn't compromise detail to picture. I also downloaded the Dolphin desktop toggle add-on so its easier to switch from mobile to desktop view. I also forgot you can put the browser on your sd card so it didn't take up the room on your phone. Edited by ChILL

Anybody else experience problems with the site? Seems lately this site has been having some issues????

Nope, no problems here

What makes it the best for you?  I am trying to avoid downloading anything, but if there are reasons that would also help me I'd do it instantly.

I've been using dolphin on my phones since I first got a smart phone. It is quick, doesn't freeze up, cleans cache without any real effort whenever you exit the browser,  renders similarly to firefox on a PC, and expand and contraction on screen is clean and simple.. I have tried Opera, Chrome, Firefox, and a few other lesser known browsers, and really prefer Dolphin. It is worthwhile, and better yet, free. FWIW I do prefer Chrome on my tablet, but for small screen rendering Dolphin is an easy winner.

Using it right now and it does work great. I can't stand the tabs though. I like the way chrome does the cascading tiles. Tabs across the top are way too hard to use when a phone is in portrait mode.

off roading FUN!!

bouncy_zpsbc2a957a.gif

This browser reacts just like a browser would on your PC. After you download it go into setting and turn flash to always on and it makes the experience even better. The browser is lightning fast and doesn't compromise detail to picture. I also downloaded the Dolphin desktop toggle add-on so its easier to switch from mobile to desktop view. I also forgot you can put the browser on your sd card so it didn't take up the room on your phone.

Perfect, thanks for the explanation.  Unluckily for me that buys me nothing that the pre-installed Chrome doesn't already do, but was hoping that it would!

off roading FUN!!

bouncy_zpsbc2a957a.gif

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS!

Hmm, what do you mean by smoother?

It seems to me like scrolling is better. My keyboard popping up is quicker, etc...

Weird. I don't see anything bad about chrome.

Been watching Shark week all day on Discovery, this shits pretty cool actually! I've never been into stuff like this really, but once you start watching its pretty hard to turn the channel

Oh come on guys, wake up and get this ihop going

Bed time...

Hmm, what do you mean by smoother?

Not rough.