Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Somewhat annoyed at the bass balance on my True Sub

Would love to remove the processing and apply my own.

Although I didn't build my office speakers to play the sort of music that is bugging me.  Hmm.  4" Full rangers with no midbass doesn't exactly yield awesome midbass action in 80's glam rock nor transition in 90's house or whatever the fuck you'd call that shit that makes women take off their clothes on the water.

*crashes in through the ceiling*

OhYeah.gif

So supposedly kevin doesnt give discounts to team skar members......wtf do people wanna be on that team for then.

So supposedly kevin doesnt give discounts to team skar members......wtf do people wanna be on that team for then.

You just wanted to be a Skar Audio fan boy didn't you! Lol jk

Wouldn't be so bad if you had to drive it as well.

I do, and fuck that. I hate seats that feel like cold rocks and cars that ride like a tank.

I love my German tanks :)

Silly otakon convention this weekend got me seriously stuck in traffic and we could not meet up with Neal.  Was all kinds of pissed.

people leaving or arriving??? 

Wouldn't be so bad if you had to drive it as well.

I do, and fuck that. I hate seats that feel like cold rocks and cars that ride like a tank.

Interesting, you prefer the marshmallow?

Of course, that is pretty much how I feel about all American sedans.  No life, no road feel, and the seats are so unsupportive you can't sit in them for more than an hour without getting hemorrhoids.

I would love an exception because I actually despise having to buy German cars.  Give me some cheap American steel that is fun to drive, seats two car seats and I'm golden.

I've never sat in a European auto that felt cold and stiff.

I'm with Sean on this. Hell even my Camry had more supportive seats than any Mustang I owned

Even when the 'mericans try they screw up the seats.  The new Jeep SRT8 has really supportive seats that will fit no body shape.  :(  Deal breaker for me on the car actually.

American manufactures have done a good job on creating go fast vehicles in the last 5 years. Unfortunately they can't create a comfy nice riding vehicle to save their asses.

Corvette c5 seats are pretty supportive if adjusted right. Even for a big guy like me. I enjoyed road trips in mine when I had it. The viper, not so much.

Until I hit about hour 4 my Tundra seats are comfy. After that I need a stretch.

J

The seats in my GTO are pretty supportive and are very comfortable

Silly otakon convention this weekend got me seriously stuck in traffic and we could not meet up with Neal.  Was all kinds of pissed.

people leaving or arriving??? 

yes

At 6'2, fat, and/or muscular, not much fits. My eddy Bauer seats rock. The Riviera I was in was nice.

Other than those, every AMG seat has been good. The M6 seats were ok, and the M3 seats were great... But too snug. Helpful when driving like a hooligan I suppose.

The seats in my GTO are pretty supportive and are very comfortable

this is untrue. I almost traded my vette for one because I needed a bigger car. The GTO is horribly uncomfortable and tiny as hell inside. My vette had 10 times more leg room. Was very uncomfortable and awkward to drive.