Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

cock......

is 240$ an ok price for a DEH-80PRS?

and i see its three way active...l but what about 2 way active?.....

does anyone have this headunit installed NOW?

3 way just means sub, mid, and tweeter.

I own this headunit.

It is tweet, mid, and sub

cock......

is 240$ an ok price for a DEH-80PRS?

and i see its three way active...l but what about 2 way active?.....

does anyone have this headunit installed NOW?

3 way just means sub, mid, and tweeter.

I own this headunit.

It is tweet, mid, and sub

do you like it?

and after watching the 9 videos that pioneer made about this head unit explaining all options and what not.. im in for the win... i knew it was the shit when i seen how much money and time pioneer spent on marketing this unit

I love it.

I'm inspired to work on my audio now as I am waiting for $$$ to come to work on the rest. I utilize almost none of it's best features right now.

You will make much much much better use of it than me.

Edited by dem beats

never blew a $16k tranny before; he/she/it must be mighty purty

never blew a $16k tranny before; he/she/it must be mighty purty

Roflmao.

Miata...I want a fucking Miata. Next summer....driving with the top down. 

Bitch car!

You'll have the chance to tell me I drive a bitch car pretty soon :D

And FWIW, I am so tired of working on Euros it is sickening. I love my new job, I am extremely happy... but fuck these Euros and Hybrid pieces of shit. I honestly believe that if you enjoy either of the aforementioned vehicle types, you are a fucking retard... no offense intended to my friends here, but they are over engineered pieces of shit with no real world considerations included in the application... Gee, why are Crown Vics the taxi cab of the US? For the same reason these hunks of shit are the taxi cabs of Europe.

Having owned and helped fix European cars I tend to agree. Changing the headlight bulbs requires taking off the wheel or the bumper or taking apart half the front end...pretty stupid if you ask me.. Although I feel that over-engineering and no consideration on how it's going to get disassembled are problems found on higher end models.

Low-end stuff is where simplicity is key and for instance taking off interior pieces of a european econo-box is as simple as taking them off in the Jeep. 

Bitch car or not, amateur hillclimb competitions are starting to gain momentum here and it's a good car for such purposes. 

I had to move the radiator resivior to change a lightbulb in my expedition. That was dumb. Fast once I gave in and did it, but dumb.

Also when a part is wedged in for fit like the headlight on my wife's Chevy I am dumbfounded.

Then the stupid retainer rings on the thing. I was able to use a heat gun to warm things up enough to get it out. The implementation of that system was moronic.

If taking off a wheel to change a light means I am not twisting and pressuring parts then it's ok with me. My old Jetts was the easiest car to work on for me. Nice little black GLS. It was a fun car to own. I wish it hadn't died so young on me.

Bitch car or not, amateur hillclimb competitions are starting to gain momentum here and it's a good car for such purposes.

Better as an autocross car. I don't know how much grunt you can extract from one of those, but hill climbing favors power doesn't it?

I had to move the radiator resivior to change a lightbulb in my expedition. That was dumb. Fast once I gave in and did it, but dumb.

Also when a part is wedged in for fit like the headlight on my wife's Chevy I am dumbfounded.

Then the stupid retainer rings on the thing. I was able to use a heat gun to warm things up enough to get it out. The implementation of that system was moronic.

If taking off a wheel to change a light means I am not twisting and pressuring parts then it's ok with me. My old Jetts was the easiest car to work on for me. Nice little black GLS. It was a fun car to own. I wish it hadn't died so young on me.

Hahahhah, you changed the lightbulb the hard way! There is a retainer clip at the top of the housing, pull up on that and the headlight housing comes right out. Takes 2 minutes and zero tools. I laughed so hard because the first time I changed the bulb in mine I did it the same way, then I found the clip while working on the the truck one night

I read about the clip... I looked for the clip, I though I found it..... But I couldn't pull the housing out.

Mine might have been frozen in place. But yeah, you are right, I remember not being able to pull the clip.

Who thinks the Eminems song "no love" is about dr.dre? I believe there are a few songs that he came out with lately are about dre, but that's just my opinion I guess

Edited by ChILL

Who thinks the Eminems song "no love" is about dr.dre? I believe there are a few songs that he came out with lately are about dre, but that's just my opinion I guess

Ehh idk he has sucked for a long time his last good album was like 10 years ago.

Full albums, yes they have sucked. The singles are pretty good though. "Not afraid" and "No love" I think are a couple great songs.

The song "when I'm gone" is also a great tune

A6FC1F51-5E84-4743-AEB8-13BE4CFC6715-493

Better as an autocross car. I don't know how much grunt you can extract from one of those, but hill climbing favors power doesn't it?

Power to weight in the end, I think. It's still going to be fun :) 

200+ to the rear wheels is possible to power adders. 130 hp at the crank bone-stock. And there are reports of 170 at the crank, N/A

Hillclimb gaining momentum now, who knows if in 2 years we won't see lots of events similar to autocross here. There have already been 2 this year. 2-3 last year. Hungaroring is closer to me than Bucharest. So there are options. 

And FWIW, I am so tired of working on Euros it is sickening. I love my new job, I am extremely happy... but fuck these Euros and Hybrid pieces of shit. I honestly believe that if you enjoy either of the aforementioned vehicle types, you are a fucking retard... no offense intended to my friends here, but they are over engineered pieces of shit with no real world considerations included in the application... Gee, why are Crown Vics the taxi cab of the US? For the same reason these hunks of shit are the taxi cabs of Europe.

Having owned and helped fix European cars I tend to agree. Changing the headlight bulbs requires taking off the wheel or the bumper or taking apart half the front end...pretty stupid if you ask me.. Although I feel that over-engineering and no consideration on how it's going to get disassembled are problems found on higher end models.

Low-end stuff is where simplicity is key and for instance taking off interior pieces of a european econo-box is as simple as taking them off in the Jeep.

Funny thing is pre-V8 BMW's were the opposite, by far the most logically laid out and easy to work on vehicles I'd ever owned.

Get ready to start hating on 'merican cars too. Same over engineering and bullshit is happening, just a few years behind. I am even more afraid though of something of GM quality with all of those "goodies"

And I take no offense. Hell, I would MUCH prefer to buy some American iron as I know it'll be easier to wrench on, but they just do not have ANY sport ute's that are autobahn ready or even close. Except the Jeep which of course is a Euro as it has something like 90% Mercedes ML content