Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What kind of sanction lets you run without a rollbar?

Many do, this is autocross where speeds never really break 65mph.

Mmmmm, I like my neck too much not to spend 8 bills on a rollbar.

That would put you into a different class.  There are load's of stock or near stock classes.  Very few have roll bars, even most of the national champs in this area don't.

thanks guys

I am currently using my 880 now.  Damned pico though...making me consider to bring the 8053 and BLA out of retirement and see how all that Eclipse + ZED goodness would work with each other.

your pico went out?

see for some weird reason after almost 3 years mine did too.... and thats the only thing that has be a little nervous about running ANOTHER pioneer,

thanks guys

I am currently using my 880 now. Damned pico though...making me consider to bring the 8053 and BLA out of retirement and see how all that Eclipse + ZED goodness would work with each other.
your pico went out?

see for some weird reason after almost 3 years mine did too.... and thats the only thing that has be a little nervous about running ANOTHER pioneer,

You unhooked the power and ground before unplugging ur RCA's didn't you.

Don't hot swap RCAs and you won't have a pico fuse problem, if you do easy fix

i didnt hot swap and i haven't up plugged my amps....

i was burping alot in the days prior ... it was fine when i stopped.. then the next day i went out started my car and WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM

also  my head unit is double grounded, once thru the harness and one from the body to the case.

Must be those ragedy ass sundown amps with the DC offset. Must be affecting input now too.

Must be those ragedy ass sundown amps with the DC offset. Must be affecting input now too.

i have not had a problem in 6 years running sundown amps ... why now??

oh and hook me up with nick so i can get an 80.1  for a great price :D

Was my attempt at humor.

oh i thought you were on the DC rail causing everything to fail train  lol

Help give an idea of the product we push. This barge is near empty. Only about 10 truck loads left in it. Typical Panamax vessels holds about 40 of these. We normally deal with about 30 Panamax's a week on the lower MS

image_zps12b2b777.jpg

pucking rain gonna make a 15min draft an all day affair.

We talking about a fire?

Only fire I know about was the one in this barge.

2009 is about $15k overpriced and has no turbo. Thanks for peaking. As ZZ Top says, I search Nationwide

I figured as much. Just thought I should share my quick local look findings.

J

I have considered building a factory five car myself. Can be done relatively inexpensive and badass pretty much any route you go.

I've helped on a cobra which wasn't bad at all but the GTM needed a TON of bodywork. Too much of a pain in the ass MHO. But if you like that sorta thing nothing exceptionally hard to build. I think he has about 2,000 man hours in the build. The Cobra was around 500

I am in no way a body guy. May need to rethink that. I had not heard of many body fitment issues. Might be time to dig a little deeper.

Gonna be looking for a new DD this week. Has to be new with good gas milage preferably some sort of hatch or small SUV at or under 25,000. I was thinking '14 Honda CRV. Do NOT want a Nissan.

Any suggestions?

Gonna be looking for a new DD this week. Has to be new with good gas milage preferably some sort of hatch or small SUV at or under 25,000. I was thinking '14 Honda CRV. Do NOT want a Nissan.

Any suggestions?

You definitely want a KIA Sore toe

Any suggestions?

VW golf is the best real hatchback. It really is when it comes to price and what you can do with it.

Small SUV I know less about. Explorer.

Any suggestions?

Speed3 zoom zoom! ;)

Any suggestions?

Speed3 zoom zoom! wink.png

I've got a 2010 Speed3 and I love it.

thanks guys

I am currently using my 880 now. Damned pico though...making me consider to bring the 8053 and BLA out of retirement and see how all that Eclipse + ZED goodness would work with each other.
your pico went out?

From what ive heard the 80prs doesnt have a pico fuse