Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If ANYBODY know where I can get the 1973 Rolling Stones Magazine #131 please pm me. I need 5 copies. Yes, this is serious and not a joke.

I would also like them to be pretty much mint condition and from a magazine stand so they don't have names and addresses printed on the covers. Thanks a lot guys

eBay.

J

Gotta prove Dr. Hook got the cover eh?

J

J

no, my mom is a HUGE dr.hook fan and her birthday is coming up so I want to buy 5 copies and do an artsy deal with them all framed for her. I only found 1 copy on ebay that's worth buying and it has a corner cut out of it because of the name and address print.

LOL. Sorry. Good luck.

lol I've been thinking the same

Then start googling.

J

J

no, my mom is a HUGE dr.hook fan and her birthday is coming up so I want to buy 5 copies and do an artsy deal with them all framed for her. I only found 1 copy on ebay that's worth buying and it has a corner cut out of it because of the name and address print.

Cool

Then start googling.

J

I've googled my ass off, but can only find the cover. I want the whole magazine. The one on ebay is mine already. I just haven't put a figure to it yet

Then start googling.

J

I've googled my ass off, but can only find the cover. I want the whole magazine. The one on ebay is mine already. I just haven't put a figure to it yet

Just bought the one on ebay, I'll let it go for 250....let me know :roflmao:

Then start googling.

J

Just bought the one on ebay, I'll let it go for 250....let me know :roflmao:
Asshole! :P

I'll look around at the thrift stores if I am in there. I need some popcorn for that SSA bashing thread tho. This one should be intresting. I hope there is a logical explanation for the guy, and I am sure it will get resolved.

J

I'll look around at the thrift stores if I am in there. I need some popcorn for that SSA bashing thread tho. This one should be intresting. I hope there is a logical explanation for the guy, and I am sure it will get resolved.

J

I'm definitely thinking there is more to his story. He either blew one, or doesn't know how to check the vc's. The first one was probably a mistake as he claims that they both say d2 on the former.

wtb video of him tearing the subs apart and eating them.

Haha yeah I was laughing my ass off when I read that.

J

I'm definitely thinking there is more to his story. He either blew one, or doesn't know how to check the vc's. The first one was probably a mistake as he claims that they both say d2 on the former.

I think there is more too. But only time will tell.

J

he says one is reading 1 and one is reading 4, i really wonder if he's hooking things up wrong.

he says one is reading 1 and one is reading 4, i really wonder if he's hooking things up wrong.

That is what I'm thinking.

Finally have wheels ordered for my truck only to find out Discount tire could have saved me 150 bucks with a Labor Day weekend sale. Hate when that shit happens. It's always after I have paid for something, lol

Finally have wheels ordered for my truck only to find out Discount tire could have saved me 150 bucks with a Labor Day weekend sale. Hate when that shit happens. It's always after I have paid for something, lol

Can't cancel the order?

Can't cancel the order?
Well maybe but would be a pure dick move on my end. I already got a killer deal on them and the dude really helped me out and is shipping them Tuesday. Luckily I wanted together tires from discount here for warranty reasons so that will save me 100 on tires. They are offering nice mail in rebates this weekend. Edited by swift

If you call to say it is cheeper elsewhere, maybe they will honor it. We honor it in my store. The sales approach is similar.

Sucks for the sales guy I suppose, but it is what it is. I never worry about matching prices. I either can, or can't and I have never been in a situation where I can't.

Bought a Toshiba CFL fan for $2.5 today laugh.png
$5 for a 12v to 24v converter and I have cheap cooling if I ever need it laugh.png