ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

I love how every single head unit supports them flawlessly but what the fuck.  This is the 4th time my music has been randomly deleted off of my ipod after syncing

i have never had a new car, .. and with the price of them now.. i never will.

i have been using the tahoe ALOT more then i ever thought i would... and a few of the car lots i delivery too moves lots of cool trucks.. and every time i show up   they are prepping another one i would want!!!

i really want to get a nice used truck,.

ill sell ya mine...

i have never had a new car, .. and with the price of them now.. i never will.

i have been using the tahoe ALOT more then i ever thought i would... and a few of the car lots i delivery too moves lots of cool trucks.. and every time i show up   they are prepping another one i would want!!!

i really want to get a nice used truck,.

ill sell ya mine...

too new for my pockets im sure of it ....

rock 'n roll angels bring thine hard rock hallelujah

E46s keep on popping up in my area that are fairly low mileage and cheap.. they're calling my name lol

That new Benz CLA looks sweet!

my mother fucking right always have god damn buggers and its pissing me the fuck off.

Mama said: "Son, you gotta be a man, You got to be the leader of a reggae band"
People comin' in from miles around
To hear you play until the sun goes down
Boy, someday your name will be in the lights
Sayin' JOHNNY - JOHNNY B. GOODE TONIGHT

Almost heaven, West Jamaica
True ridge mountains
Shining Minko River
All my friends there
Older than those ridge
Younger than the mountains
Blowin' like a breeze

Country roads take me home
To the place I belong
West Jamaica, my ol' momma
Take me home country roads

ADRIAN, DO NOT BUY THAT CAR!!!!!!'

That rust is a HUGE problem.  More than just surface and once you cut that away, you'll find it worse behind it.  That car has also been wrecked before.  Several panels are off and the entire drivers side looks like a sea of waves.  Walk away and save yourself a headache.

Thank you :) 

Guess what? There used to be rust on the rear sills, it was repaired. There is some rust in the trunk, no spare. It's a fucking neglected rust bucket. 

I just placed an offer on a mint one from 96, BLACK, with hardtop. 10% under his asking price. *fingers crossed*

Yay time for bed LOL

J

Almost I'll be off work in about 15 min. Hooray.

That rust is a HUGE problem.  More than just surface and once you cut that away, you'll find it worse behind it.  That car has also been wrecked before.  Several panels are off and the entire drivers side looks like a sea of waves.  Walk away and save yourself a headache.

Thank you smile.png

Guess what? There used to be rust on the rear sills, it was repaired. There is some rust in the trunk, no spare. It's a fucking neglected rust bucket. 

I assume that means you walked?  I know it's frustrating to want something and almost get it, but getting the wrong one is not worth it.

Just learned a new term today: "rolling coal." Restricting air / pumping more fuel into a diesel so it exhausts clouds of black smoke for the sake of looking cool.

Holy fucking shit.

Yep, I walked, too many risks. I've found one at 160k (rustbucket had 100k), current owner has had it for 12 years, minimal surface rust (he sent pics), excellent interior, well maintained, aftermarket suspension (H&R springs and Koni adjustable shocks), winter wheels, good soft-top.

So looking at it, the difference between the two cars is 700 euros. Different parts are valued at: new springs are 150e (they were on the wish list whatever car I bought), seats are at least 200e in good condition, winter wheels are about 200e, good soft-top is 2-300e. I did not add the shocks since I don't know the condition. It all adds up to more than the difference. So for more money, I get less work, better interior, nicer wheels and winter wheels but higher mileage.

I won't be able to get the hardtop on the way home unless they go for really cheap but at least I can start driving it without worries I'll fall out through the rust. Hardtop will come next year :)

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/mazda-mx-5-16v-molfsee/184813345.html

That rust is a HUGE problem. More than just surface and once you cut that away, you'll find it worse behind it. That car has also been wrecked before. Several panels are off and the entire drivers side looks like a sea of waves. Walk away and save yourself a headache.

Thank you smile.png

I assume that means you walked? I know it's frustrating to want something and almost get it, but getting the wrong one is not worth it.

Yup. I have walked, really heartbroken, 2 times. Once because I though the can had a problem, and the next time because the sales guy spun a story that didn't match what the car looked and drove like.

First black black with hitch and keyless go I've seen.  Mileage is more than acceptable as well.  Looks clean.  Aargh.

Took the wagon to the local 1/8th mile track last night to get a baseline before any mods.

Car ran 7.9@90mph at a weight of 4650lbs with me in it with a DA of 1900ft. Not bad for a stock station wagon. :)

Took the wagon to the local 1/8th mile track last night to get a baseline before any mods.

Car ran 7.9@90mph at a weight of 4650lbs with me in it with a DA of 1900ft. Not bad for a stock station wagon. :)

no, that really isn't too bad for a lard ass of a car. What was you 60ft.?

Just learned a new term today: "rolling coal." Restricting air / pumping more fuel into a diesel so it exhausts clouds of black smoke for the sake of looking cool.

Holy fucking shit.

You don't know anyone with a diesel truck do you...