Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Go Bills! I'll take a win over the Superbowl champs any day!

Results today, for shits and giggles:

Squat 243#

Bench 177#

Deadlift 265#

Bodyweight 177# smile.png

That is awesome man. Straight juggernaut.

Pulling the same numbers @ 250. You're making me look bad, Adrian.

That was 1RM, make me deadlift that much 2-3 reps...it's not gonna happen. 

Yep, those are my 1RM ;) Oh well, that's what I get for falling off the wagon, repeatedly...

Holy shit, a girl I went on two dates and then never told her anything messaged me today saying I was an ass for not calling her if she did not put out. After I explained what's what, everything was fine and she wanted to borrow some money.

Quality GF material right there...

Tell her you borrow money to people all the time and now your broke.
.....unless you put out, then PappiChulo has pesos for princess.

Well, I wanted to make out and if it led to sex, fine, she though otherwise. I just told her I'm broke since I'm buying a Miata laugh.png No pesos for you princess.

Tell her if she sucks your dick you'll give her $5

She wanted $8. Maybe 2 BJ's $8 is a good deal? 

Holy shit, a girl I went on two dates and then never told her anything messaged me today saying I was an ass for not calling her if she did not put out. After I explained what's what, everything was fine and she wanted to borrow some money.

Quality GF material right there...

Tell her you borrow money to people all the time and now your broke.
.....unless you put out, then PappiChulo has pesos for princess.

Well, I wanted to make out and if it led to sex, fine, she though otherwise. I just told her I'm broke since I'm buying a Miata laugh.png No pesos for you princess.

Tell her if she sucks your dick you'll give her $5

She wanted $8. Maybe 2 BJ's $8 is a good deal? 

Fuckin' A! You should have been a financial adviser!

A thorough, and I mean thorough, home inspection would be in order, considering its age.

It is owned by the guy who owns Mahoghany Bay.  He restores beautiful old wood boats that get shipped out all over the country.  His work is super detail oriented so my guess is that the house was done extremely well....not that it wouldn't be expected to high hell and there is no way I'd offer over $1M for it.

I'm more worried about the boring stuff; particularly electrical, HVAC, structure, roof, termite damage, & plumbing. Obviously I would need to thumb through the CC&R's too.

Termites, LOL.  The rest is easy to inspect :)

Curious why you think the CC&R would be any different than a neighboring house or the area.  Not like it is an association.

moot point with those taxes though, holy fuck

Curious why you think the CC&R would be any different than a neighboring house or the area.  Not like it is an association.

Because I don't know the neighborhood...or the area. :D

Because I don't know the neighborhood...or the area. biggrin.png

AH, amusingly the LMCD (Lake Minnetonka Conservation District) is what controls things on the lake and in general it is standard across the lake.  The lot line standoffs change with the city, but the rest is the lake.  In this case the lot if fucking deep so standoffs aren't at all a concern.

Posh is the guys personal boat.

http://www.mahoganybay.net/

img_3631small.jpg

Curious why you think the CC&R would be any different than a neighboring house or the area. Not like it is an association.

Because I don't know the neighborhood...or the area. biggrin.png

AH, amusingly the LMCD (Lake Minnetonka Conservation District) is what controls things on the lake and in general it is standard across the lake. The lot line standoffs change with the city, but the rest is the lake. In this case the lot if fucking deep so standoffs aren't at all a concern.

Posh is the guys personal boat.

http://www.mahoganybay.net/

img_3631small.jpg

I don't associate with poor....

On my down to see Dave Holland.  Fuck yeah!

99% sure property values would plummet if I moved into the neighborhood. Just sayin'...

I hate installing. 6 hours today just running wires through the cabin because my car is a pain in the ass and I had to remove every seat,seat belt and interior panel to run the wires. Now I probably still have another 6 hours in connecting everything and running wires in the trunk.

Getting too old for this shit. My back hurts now....LOL

Yea but you know you still like it better than paying someone else to do it..

Your experience far exceeds someone else's preference who's only been doing it for less than 3 yrs.  

We all like the feeling of knowing exactly how everything is ran and connected so if a problem arises, there are no surprises to be found.

Yeah. I get a lot more satisfaction knowing I did all of the labor I could do on my vehicle.

Go Bills! I'll take a win over the Superbowl champs any day!

Fuck yes brother. Granted with 5 int's and how shitty the ground game was for BAL we should of won by at least 18.

J

Blown away.  Should have gone yesterday too.

Who's going to the car audio competition in Huntsville? I think it's the National Championship

Edited by BigGuy

Results today, for shits and giggles:

Squat 243#

Bench 177#

Deadlift 265#

Bodyweight 177# :)

That is awesome man. Straight juggernaut.

Pulling the same numbers @ 250. You're making me look bad, Adrian.

Not even at those numbers at 230...

I may have to work over- but if I don't, I plan to bring my boys to the Huntsville Finals.  Just to spectate.  Haven't been to a Car Audio event in 20 yrs....wow.

Thanks for helping me set some new goals Adrian smile.png

Umm, you're welcome? :)

Heck, I'm a weakling compared to the guys on the football team. I need to work more on all the lifts, especially lifting skirts.