Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

5k miles per year?

Are you Amish?

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more. Edited by ChILL

box arrives tomorrow, hopefully get truck out the shop tomorrow, guess tomorrow night i will be tuning my amp, cant wait "greedily rubs hands together"

God damnit, I was done with the Pantera desire. Completely focused on a Rossion....but yikes is that car sexy if it weren't yellow. Took tons of my ideas, bastards.

5k miles per year?

Are you Amish?

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more.
5 years and 5k isn't DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND, lol.

What you need is a really high mileage, depreciated, newer car that you can drive nearly nowhere and sell without a big loss. I'd seriously focus more on finding that than what manufacturer. In 25k miles NOTHING should break on any of them...although that won't be the case.

I think its time to upgrade the security of the forum. We have yet another Spam bot

I'll translate that. Admins and mods should spend more time checking the board.

laugh.png

Indeed, I'll keep my phone volume on high at night, so when I get a report notification I can wake up and address it biggrin.png

friend of mine stayed in china for a month during the summer. apparently little kids just take a shit where ever they want. 

Ended up with some more Oakley's. Two pair for less than 1/2 the cost of one Maui Jim's.

J

Ended up with some more Oakley's. Two pair for less than 1/2 the cost of one Maui Jim's.

J

And they last about 1/10th as long. Personally I'd return them. Realize we have different tastes but Oakley lenses are horseshit

I think its time to upgrade the security of the forum. We have yet another Spam bot

laugh.png

Indeed, I'll keep my phone volume on high at night, so when I get a report notification I can wake up and address it biggrin.png

How does one address it, I can't see a way to stop posting priveleges, before the forum upgrade I could but not anymore. Figure that is only for ubermods now, not me.

Ended up with some more Oakley's. Two pair for less than 1/2 the cost of one Maui Jim's.J

And they last about 1/10th as long. Personally I'd return them. Realize we have different tastes but Oakley lenses are horseshit

My last pair lasted 11 years. Current pair is at 5 years. $225 total investment.

5k miles per year?  

Are you Amish?  

horse-buggy-amish.jpg

J

Interesting. I have a pair of Oakleys I bought when I still lived in SoCal. I have lived in NC for 1 month shy of 14 years now, so we'll say they are 15-16 years old. I wear them every day. Lenses are like brand new. My only issue is the socks rot every few years. But for $15 it is a cheap fix.

IOrcHMi.jpg

laugh.png

How does one address it, I can't see a way to stop posting priveleges, before the forum upgrade I could but not anymore. Figure that is only for ubermods now, not me.

I drop the banhammer laugh.png

Just kidding, I only flag them as spammers and move their posts or topics. Apparently flagging them as spammers removes their posting privileges. 

I really like oakleys polarized, especially on the lake. Maui Jim's are really nice, I just don't like any of the styles. More people on the lake use MJ than any other brand by far

It's a crazy big difference how good the lenses are on the Maui Jims.

They are also soooooooo cheep to fix. So cheep. Like stupid cheep.

5k miles per year?  

Are you Amish?  

Amish put way more miles on their buggies than that. ;)

I've put 7k on my rust bucket truck in a year and a half, furthest trip I've taken it was 70 miles each way...  

5k miles per year?

Are you Amish?

You forget I live in SOUTHERN MN, NORTHERN IA. Its sooooo small down here. Hell, I live in a town with 12k population. It might be a little more miles then that, but maybe only like 2k more.

Small town gives more reason to drive, to get the hell out of Iowa.  My family has always driven though, 20-30k miles for a year is pretty normal.  

The wife has a pair of Maui's from 8? years ago, they do have nice lenses... 

Ended up with some more Oakley's. Two pair for less than 1/2 the cost of one Maui Jim's.J

My last pair lasted 11 years. Current pair is at 5 years. $225 total investment.
Drop them once and they are jacked. Personally I can't stand a single scratch on my lenses. Oakley's scratch so easily its absurd. I went through 3 pairs in less than a year, bought MJ's and they lasted until they flew off my head at 75mph on the boat. Doh.gif

laugh.png

I drop the banhammer laugh.png

Just kidding, I only flag them as spammers and move their posts or topics. Apparently flagging them as spammers removes their posting privileges.

It helps to know that. Flagging used to do nothing.

I really like oakleys polarized, especially on the lake. Maui Jim's are really nice, I just don't like any of the styles. More people on the lake use MJ than any other brand by far

That is ROFL funny. Oakley lenses are fucking horseshit from an optical perspective compared to MJ's. Swap between them on the lake and you'll shit and think oh, god what kind of bullshit crap are the Oak's. They are no better than wallyworld Polaroid glasses for seeing into the water...then you strap on the MJ's and see the whole fucking underwater world.

5k miles per year?Are you Amish?

5 years and 5k isn't DRIVING IT INTO THE GROUND, lol.What you need is a really high mileage, depreciated, newer car that you can drive nearly nowhere and sell without a big loss. I'd seriously focus more on finding that than what manufacturer. In 25k miles NOTHING should break on any of them...although that won't be the case.

Do you know what a 2yr old, a 5yr old and an 8yr old can do to vehicle? Lol yeah, the interior and carpet will be shot!