Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io2_250.gif

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io3_250.gif

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io4_250.gif

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io1_250.gif

What movie is this from??

J

Also thanks stefan for posting the discount. Wasn't on much yesterday. Had a long Veteran's day.

J

Sean, stay safe man

J

Changed the oil filter assembly seal on my wifes 97 Cougar XR7... never doing that again.. Just fucking impossible to get at, and the asshole she took to get her oil change while I was out of town wrenched the oil filter on there... Long day for what should of only taken a few hours.

Also thanks stefan for posting the discount. Wasn't on much yesterday. Had a long Veteran's day.

J

Thanks for your service, brother.

J

Thanks man. For as much bitching as i did about it at times, I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything.

J

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io2_250.gif

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io3_250.gif

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io4_250.gif

tumblr_mpvga1LUUS1resg6io1_250.gif

What movie is this from??

J

Title translated to English is "men in hope"

Sean, stay safe man

J

I had missed that Sean. I didn't know about the crazy weather. Working too much and then spent all day cleaning, throwing out and shopping.

Stay as safe as you can and I hope luck takes you home without a hitch.

Edited by dem beats

J

This too.

I'm a self absorbed fuckface. Thank you J.

Your service is a huge deal for all of us. Anyone in the service here that I don't remember.... Thank you so much.

J

This too.

Your service is a huge deal for all of us. Anyone in the service here that I don't remember.... Thank you so much.

your not the only one! I thank all of you guys who have served!

sleepwerd4.gif

I have shoes on the way. Kind of excited. One of the pair are cordovan wing tips. First for both.

The other are much more normal, and both should be good for everyday wear.

Roommate found the coolest cufflinks. They were coins from the East India Trading company minted in the mid 1700's. How cool is that? It was hard to not buy a pair for myself.

I stopped by 3 made to measure shops. One was Brooks Brothers. I was suprised at what I saw. Most friendly and eager to please clothier I have ever met. Makes an hour apt with you, asks you a bunch of questions to find out what you want from your shirt and walks you through it. Hieme's was a tiny little shop that was cool as all heck, just not sure about the skills. The last stop was an itty bitty place called John's Tayloring. Famous in St Paul. Friendly guy with a thick accent who said he could have me measured in 5 min.

Brooks Brothers was by far the cheepest, especially when buying multiple shirts. All of them claim to have the work done here in the US....

Anyone here buy anything from Brooks Brothers?

Cleaned out my dresser and got all my button ups in check and on hangers. Got my ties in a nice box, belts cufflinks and collar stays in a good place too. Made enough room to bring up the ironing board, and iron.

Made a full contractor 55galon bag for good will from clothes I won't wear anymore and then another equally as big of clothes that are wrecked that I just kept for no reason.

I found a pair of my favorite shoes. Adidas Pedator indoor soccer shoe. Awesome for lifting or just looking like a soccer freak. Also found my Canon shirts from when I was slangin shutters.

Spare bedroom is next. I sleep in there quite a bit, and it's getting overrun with shit. Wife will be so happy when it's clean. It's 99% her mess, but seeing me clean my dresser lit a fire under her ass I think.

Edited by dem beats

I still haven't gotten a new pair of shoes yet. I've just stopped looking. I'm goingto Sioux Falls in about a week so I figured I'll pick something up when I'm there.

J

This too.

Neither of you are. While I know I feel humbled to be thanked (as I am sure Julian does as well), I am honored to have served and could not of done it if it were not for the men and women who came before me.

J

Found a pair of my old jeans with a 34" waist.... I'm going to get back into them.

Edited by dem beats

After seeing all the drag racing vids, I imagine that a lot of fun car action is happening in Texas.

There is a ton here. YouTube has a shit load of good vids. All the tx2k vids, the Texas mile vids, and txstreets. All filmed here in Houston.

I'm moving there :lol: 

I'm having fun applying for different summer internships part of DHS. Projects and locations are interesting.

J

This too.

Neither of you are. While I know I feel humbled to be thanked (as I am sure Julian does as well), I am honored to have served and could not of done it if it were not for the men and women who came before me.

J

I didn't know Julian served... Thanks to Julian for his service as well.

These fuckin people in NC make me laugh. We got our first "snow" today. It was a real whopper of a storm, let me tell you. So I go on the local news website to check for school closings or delays (yes, even if snow is forecast, not falling, they close schools here) and I saw this gem...

http://www.digtriad.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx?storyid=305634

Photo gallery of our "winter blast".

These fuckin people in NC make me laugh. We got our first "snow" today. It was a real whopper of a storm, let me tell you. So I go on the local news website to check for school closings or delays (yes, even if snow is forecast, not falling, they close schools here) and I saw this gem...

http://www.digtriad.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx?storyid=305634

Photo gallery of our "winter blast".

That's one hell of a snow storm. 

You live in Summerfield, have locals ever seen snow? laugh.png