Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn. A buddy of mine from back home (Buffalo, NY) got a big buck and a big doe on opening day. I miss NY deer hunting.

It's always opening day when I pull open the bedroom window.

I miss eating bambi

We had a killer venison stew at the shop yesterday. One of my coworker's dad got a nice buck on opening day of muzzle loader. His wife makes a killer stew. She also baked some homemade bread to sop up the leftovers. It was spectacular.

I miss eating bambi

Pm me ur addy I'll fedex u some homemade smoked sausage.

I will have a deer soon, but that doesn't wane my interest.

Hmm... 369 shipped for a 140 amp hour battery. I might have to try shuriken in my demo vehicle.

I miss eating bambi

Venison Sausage droolcup.gif

enhanced-buzz-22414-1364159686-1.jpg

Do people never read before they tap "Send"? Tisk tisk tisk...

I miss eating bambi

Smoke is so nice you can smell it even when it's frozen and you cut the pack open. I smoked this batch for 96 hrs.

I miss eating bambi

Smoke is so nice you can smell it even when it's frozen and you cut the pack open. I smoked this batch for 96 hrs.

Sweet Jesus....

so who purchased the ps4?

I refuse to purchase Sony's initial console launches. I will wait 6 months to a year for them to iron out the bugs that will undoubtedly plague the PS4.

Father in law is on town for the night. Asked me to grab some scotch/whiskey on the way home. I've never had scotch before but I am a fan of whiskey. He told me to grab Buchanan's master. Anybody else drink this stuff or should scotch not be blended li

kethis?

For Scotch, single malt is key. Blended is a no-no.

and FWIW, it is no secret I am a huge fan of whiskeys. Irish, Tennessee, Bourbon... but I am not a Scotch man by any means.

Some of the PS4s people are getting are "broken" straight out of the box. Some issues with metal tab blocking part of hdmi port and faulty firmware. Sony has said it's an isolated incident, but it appears to be a bit bigger than what they're leading on.

I'll probably order one in a few months once the issues are solved.

I have been screwed by buying Sony's initial launch too many times. I am not surprised at all about the issues. I love their platforms, but I am not going to get fucked again. They usually get their issues fixed by the "slimline" release. My PS3 slimline is one of the original slims, and it still works.

hard to tell how bad it really is. social media is probably inflating problems much larger than they actually are. though its not these issues that i'm really worried about. its 1 year down the line when your console is out of warranty and you have an issue like the red ring of death on the 360s. i've attempted to repair about half a dozen 360s that were bought over the years by friends. not all of them were from the initial batches so i'm not sure waiting a few months is worth it for those reasons. i'll probably wait for some decent games to come out early next year. 

we still have a original ps3 (fat one with the ps2 chip) that my dad plays quite regularly. 

i bought a ps4 but it wasnt for me. got it for a friend that lives in a smaller town and couldnt get to the release cus of his baby.

just gotta be ahead of the game and buy a buy a batch of chips from taiwan

While the flavors were deep in my mind, I made some chicken/steak satay, malaysian peanut sauce and ketaput for dinner.  Was yummy.  I need at least one more round though to nail it perfect.

just gotta be ahead of the game and buy a buy a batch of chips from taiwan

Love me some shrimp chips

LOBSTER PIZZA IS SOME GOOD STUFF.

If this was your first post I would have banned you

If this was your first post I would have banned you

BECAUSE OF LOBSTER PIZZA? in my defense I had it with a blue moon

Edited by joe79

Personally I wouldn't waste the pizza either.

follow ya

Is it true that it's better to eat smaller portions of food over a few hours interval instead of a big meal (like you feel you are full and don't really want to eat anymore), but between a longer time span? Is it true that with a bigger meal the body can't process all the food, so it gets wasted and pooped out.

What about a guy like me with fast metabolism?

What's your experience, guys?

Is it true that it's better to eat smaller portions of food over a few hours interval instead of a big meal (like you feel you are full and don't really want to eat anymore), but between a longer time span? Is it true that with a bigger meal the body can't process all the food, so it gets wasted and pooped out.

What about a guy like me with fast metabolism?

What's your experience, guys?

Best answer carbs and protein in multiple meals a day. Losing fat its limited carbs in multiple meals a day.

Whats your goals, and current situation, and exercise (if any)? I may not be Mr. Fitness (by my own admission) but I do know diet pretty well.

J

Damn. A buddy of mine from back home (Buffalo, NY) got a big buck and a big doe on opening day. I miss NY deer hunting.

It's always opening day when I pull open the bedroom window.

I am jealous of your buddy, as well as you Quentin. I miss helping filling tags, and fresh venison.

J

Ate at Teppan edo this evening at Walt Disney World. Some of the best hibachi I have ever had, and simply amazing presentation.

They do an outstanding job at helping you forget the outside world. If you ignore the fucks who are stuck on their phones while they walk around. Which, I simply do not understand. You come to Disney to relax, forget the stress of every day life, yet you are on your phone as much as possible.

Also, the Tower of Terror is fucking amazing.

J