Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bosses boss just got fired. Considering he was the CEO that sort of puts me 2nd in charge atm

Or second in line on the chopping block. Might not be a good time to ask for a P car

Bosses boss just got fired. Considering he was the CEO that sort of puts me 2nd in charge atm

Or second in line on the chopping block. Might not be a good time to ask for a P car
Company is down 20% globally in the past three years. Worst decline is in the local market. Same time we are up over 80% with a reduction in cost. My job my flip around in a weird way, but security isn't a big concern

That and my allowance doesn't change. How I spend it is up to me. I just happen to be the most clever or them all in getting it done. Perspective for you. I get $650/mo for a car including insurance. The reality is that most people can't figure out how to fit a p-car into that, I can. wink.png

ML is $653/mo total which means I pay $3/mo out of my pocket for it. Sort of went against my morale's to pay anything, but it is only $3

In general the EB First Ascent stuff is bang for the buck the real deal. Absolutely love their layers.

Coming in a tall and being cut slim doesn't suck

Obviously I will mix thread conversations now

Good that I bought a 2lb ribeye, asparagus, nice cheese & potatotes. Aidan asked for cheesy potatoes and considering I've basically eaten Asian food for 2+ weeks a HUNK O'BEEF is in order

Just Cub beef regrettably, but at least it was butchered* by someone I know on a first name basis.

*loosely using the term

At least as much as I usually with beef. Opening a cryovac is about all the love I get other than once in a blue moon. Have to hurry up and buy some Wagyu sperm so I can change that.

Ryan, P-car in South Bend.

http://www.gatestoyota.com/Preowned-Used/2008-PORSCHE-CAYENNE-Turbo-South-Bend-Indiana-46614-2574559

Waiting on pictures, but it is priced almost too right...

Just an FYI, that dealership is known to be shady as far as pre-owned cars are concerned. I know 3 techs, a service writer, and parts manager who work for them, and 2 people who have had to take legal action against them for used vehicle purchases.
Already taken a day to get pictures. They claim to have service records, lol.

Winamp.com and associated Web services will no longer be available past

December 20, 2013. Additionally, Winamp Media players will no longer be

available for download. Please download the latest version before that

date. See release notes for latest improvements to this last release. Thanks for supporting the Winamp community for over 15 years.

5 hr drive to the canyon and of course it's blacked out with fog.

At least as much as I usually with beef. Opening a cryovac is about all the love I get other than once in a blue moon. Have to hurry up and buy some Wagyu sperm so I can change that.

I dunno about a bull milk shake as a good source of protein, but maybe you love it for the flavor......

IMG954399.jpg

To put it in perspective right now I think I could win the Boston marathon.

I should hope so, it doesn't start for 8 months... that is one hell of a head start ;)

If my office weren't in Irvine, Ann Arbor, or Boston it'll also be a bit easier.

I used to work in Irvine. "The Irvine Garage"; right at the main gate of El Toro MCAS. I understand he sold the building, but last I heard he bought another and is still in business. Frank Virag (I hope I spelled that right) was his name. Good dude to work for. The location kicked ass because we were also a Ryder rental and repair facility. A rental truck business at a main gate of a military base? Yeah, we fuckin' rocked the work.

Thanks Matt, going to paint it tomorrow.

I am beginning the road to quitting smoking again. I have been smoking longer then most here have been alive.

So I bought an e-cig last night. It is just a disposable, but I wanted to see how it "smoked". If I smoke it like I smoke a cig, it burns like crazy. My throat got sore as fuck. I take long, deep drags off my cigs, and these things don't afford that. So I have had to shorten my drags, which was relatively simple and took little effort... it just came naturally. Typically I smoke a pack and a half to 2 packs a day. Today I smoked 5 cigarettes.

I decided to take the next step and buy the starter pack. This provides me with 2 batteries, a charger "pack" that you charge and keep your batteries charged in at all times and it houses 3 cartridges, 5 smoke cartridges, a USB cable (for charging) and a vehicle adapter. I decided on the "Blu" E-Cigs as they are available nearly everywhere. I know they are not the best, but I don't really care.

Negatives about the disposable (still charging the starter pack)... After over 30 years of smoking I have grown accustomed to the feel of one in my hand and parked in the corner of my mouth. The Blu is MUCH heavier, and a lot more slick. So it feels odd in my hand, and working with a smoke parked in my mouth is just not going to happen. The vent hole is located just ahead of the "filter". This is where smokers hold their cigs. So roughly 50% of the time I block the hole and cannot drag on the cig.

Positives; No smell. I hate the smell of cigarettes. I smoked roughly 80% less cigarettes on my first day.

Other thoughts... Occasionally I like to smoke dabs, or BHO. A very good friend of mine makes it and just gives it to me. I seriously use it very rarely (maybe 2 grams a year), so it is no loss to him. I have found that I can also use the e-cig as a vaporizer for my dabs. I Usually toss a small dab at the end of a cigarette to imbibe. But I will not lose my preferred method if I can make this work. No, I do not use any other drugs, but a dab is pure happiness...

Good luck Seth!

i really wish i could see what tony d wrote on my log and then deleted