Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

:)

Edited by Aaron Clinton

Edited by Aaron Clinton

Fucking POS spammer.

Sean,I'm just shocked you posted about the F150. I' didn't see you looking that direction.J

huh? I didn't post anything about an F150...at least not in the past 9 months

Think he was referring to the Sport Track.

Aaron came in with the Mjölnir styles and fucked up them spammers.

Really getting stupid.  I would love some free time with a lead pipe and the address of these spammers.

Yes, they are VQ engines, and still designated as such (VQ35** and VQ37**). I like Toyota/Lexus sedans and Buick sedans. I would dare suggest you steer clear of most T4s and they seem to be using a lot of direct injection on them. I do feel that Toyota has the best implementation of them, but only time will really tell.

Any input on the Subaru Legacy 3.6r? It seems like a nice car and it would be ~35k loaded brand new. The interior isn't great but also not awful. 

I need to replace the engine mounts in the focus. It's much more noticeable now that it's cold.

Why does everybody want to race me in the Miata? I mean seriously, when you drive a big honkin 10 passenger van and tow a trailer behind it, do you expect to be quicker than a car so small you can barely see? 

Legacy doesn't make me feel awesome. It's just ok, and if I was buying just ok I would take the G37.

I like both cars actually, but the infinity is nicer. I think the Nissan is nice too.

I really enjoyed the G37 coupe. It was however not thrilling, especially for a small "sports" car. Really slow 0-60 for it's size.

When I'm called off, I got a sawed off

Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off!

I like both cars actually, but the infinity is nicer. I think the Nissan is nice too.

The build quality and past recalls turn me away from Nissan.  I feel they grew too fast expanding their model line too much and quality suffered.

I loathe Nissan and all french cars. Local Nissan's are basically french cars based on their collaboration with Renault. 

Who's got their panties in a bunch and keeps neg'ing posts? 

What was the sex shop offering?

Had a few as rentals, and they were awesome.

The build quality and past recalls turn me away from Nissan. I feel they grew too fast expanding their model line too much and quality suffered.

Not that a rental says anything about reliability, or that an awesome rental is a rave review.

It's only been here a week, but I can not handle the cold and snow.  On a positive note, the snow tires work very well.

It's only been here a week, but I can not handle the cold and snow.  On a positive note, the snow tires work very well.

I totally agree. I'm stuck waiting for the title to the girlfriends old element, but the first thing it is getting is the snow tires I have, studded.  She was always getting stuck last year, I even had to pull her out with my neon once.

If I was driving a standard car, I have never used studded tires before.  Her Element was atrocious in the snow/ice.  We get a lot of ice here.