Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got my Halo G6 today. 78MM batteries, blank carts, and mini tanks. It is soooo nice.

Halo's are one of the best e-cigs that actually function like cigarettes. I love the mini tanks too, you can't survive without em.

Solid. I appreciate your input. Any suggestions on juice?

I also ordered a Halo Triton. It will be here Wednesday.

Now you're acting like me. When I was vaping, I liked using the G6 in the car and out in public and the Triton at home. The Triton has a nice battery life and strong consistent draw, so when I'm sitting around watching TV or whatever, it works well and is there for me, but when I got stuff to do the G6's are a little more cigarette-esque so I can put it between two fingers and "smoke".

Got my Halo G6 today. 78MM batteries, blank carts, and mini tanks. It is soooo nice.

Halo's are one of the best e-cigs that actually function like cigarettes. I love the mini tanks too, you can't survive without em.

Solid. I appreciate your input. Any suggestions on juice?

I also ordered a Halo Triton. It will be here Wednesday.

Now you're acting like me. When I was vaping, I liked using the G6 in the car and out in public and the Triton at home. The Triton has a nice battery life and strong consistent draw, so when I'm sitting around watching TV or whatever, it works well and is there for me, but when I got stuff to do the G6's are a little more cigarette-esque so I can put it between two fingers and "smoke".

Have you messed with the coils? I am wodering how drastic the effect is when you swap coils.

I am really glad I went to their store. I have tried them before and no one told me they come in such wide fits and so many styles.

Now I just need to find a shirt/suit guy and I am set.

Went to the new Hubert White store, cool shop, but I might just try brooks brothers. The price there is pretty good. Or try the really little local tailor. Maybe buy shirts from both and then whoever wins gets my business. Every Fucking shirt is made in new jersey anyway if it's made in the US. Or it costs $500

The local guy I used went out of business. Brooks quality is meh, Hubert is a joke. Need to find someone that hires out, but to like Canada. Material is the critical factor in a shirt. Custom made in town you should get 6 for $700....in Singapore that would be 15-16 shirts.

I'm trying not to listen

Cook up some schnitzel and just give in..... Only a matter of time.
I am going to drive 2 back to back. Considering there is no Turbo in town though I will compare the 3.7 to the GTS. Figure that is reasonable...and really speed isn't what I am comparing. The GTS has the Turbo suspension and the 3.7 does not. Only one fx50s in town and it is brand new and that isn't fair.

No, I was actually pretty happy with them as they were. They weren't perfect, a buddy of mine has some expensive vape he put together and it's very nice, but the Tritons were as far as I could go down the rabbit hole before you look like some asshole blowing a Maglite.

i'm paying 750 a year for full coverage, 500 deductible and not sure what the caps are. haven't shopped around for insurance so i'm not sure if thats high for a 23 yo w/o any tickets or accidents. 

My brother was involved into two accidents before he was 20. i think he's still paying about 3k a year for full coverage on a sentra.

Most of the time if you shop around they will quote you less because they give you less coverage. READ your declaration page, ask for a recommendation on how much coverage to have from an agent FIRST, then ask price and compare to what you have now.

No, I was actually pretty happy with them as they were. They weren't perfect, a buddy of mine has some expensive vape he put together and it's very nice, but the Tritons were as far as I could go down the rabbit hole before you look like some asshole blowing a Maglite.

You know Halo offers coils for rebuilding and customizing the Triton tanks. No need to walk around with a supertanker parked in your mouth.

You know Halo offers coils for rebuilding and customizing the Triton tanks. No need to walk around with a supertanker parked in your mouth.

I did not. I gave up on vaping and ended up selling it all. I just do the Smoker's Club thing now.

In my country, favorite pastime is vape

Today is a record day of spam for SSA.  Been on top of it most of the day.

I raped, I mean flagged a ton as well. I would do more than just a flag if there were an option.

Today is a record day of spam for SSA. Been on top of it most of the day.

Need to add a catipa or whatever the funky little word needed to type in to become a member and add a question like "what's 1 + 1" in order to become a member.

Today is a record day of spam for SSA. Been on top of it most of the day.

Need to add a catipa or whatever the funky little word needed to type in to become a member and add a question like "what's 1 + 1" in order to become a member.

That wont stop it but will surely slow it down.

i'm paying 750 a year for full coverage, 500 deductible and not sure what the caps are. haven't shopped around for insurance so i'm not sure if thats high for a 23 yo w/o any tickets or accidents. 

My brother was involved into two accidents before he was 20. i think he's still paying about 3k a year for full coverage on a sentra.

Most of the time if you shop around they will quote you less because they give you less coverage. READ your declaration page, ask for a recommendation on how much coverage to have from an agent FIRST, then ask price and compare to what you have now.

thanks. I've stayed with my current insurance since 06 when I bought the car and changed the plan a few times. After speaking to the agent my parents have been seeing for years I took it on faith that she was giving me a fair deal. comparing it to what my friends were paying at the time it seemed fair. 

Bought to throw the bc2000 on the 15in Q that is in the dually. Shit is loud with only 500 watts, unfortunately the Sundown comps leave ALOT to be desired

unfortunately the Sundown comps leave ALOT to be desired

Not the first time I've heard that, sorry man.

physics! 

Dem Beats has a tiny cock

LMFAO! Matt, you should only be letting your wife see that shit. :D

Dem Beats has a tiny cock

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I raped, I mean flagged a ton as well. I would do more than just a flag if there were an option.

Top right of the forum window is the Admin CP. Open it in a new window or new tab. Search the member name and on the top of that screen you will see "Ban Options". Click that tab,check all the boxes (be sure to move the user to the ban list) and click save.

Or go to the spammer's profile and from the "Warn member" page you can ban them

Or go to the spammer's profile and from the "Warn member" page you can ban them