Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Because in reality there are only 2 color choices for cars.

Black, pearl white, or Red for me.   Of course, I have a particular fondness for a particular rosso.

My avatar says something about red.

How is everyone cooking their turkey today?

In the oven, because of god's gift to food....GRAVY

And yes, even the kiddos polished off a bottle...well almost.

Had some shots of Rumchada (sp?) tonight.   A little sweet, but I could dig it on the rocks.

abridged version of why mechanical?

Dome keys are harder on your tendons. They must reach their maximum travel to engage the switch. The rest is personal preference really.

Shorter throw usually, wears better and lasts longer. So there is some performance and value to it also.

Can be less resistance when you key depending on the type of Key. I think I want Cherry brand Reds, softer with no mid stroke detent so you cab "double tap faster".

The blues have a mid stroke detent than you can feel. The detent is felt and heard to signify the point where the switch in the key actuates so you can release the key before ever coming to the bottom of the keys travel. Less jarring and so typists love that style.

Edited by dem beats

How is everyone cooking their turkey today?

In the oven, because of god's gift to food....GRAVY

I poured it on today.

Had some shots of Rumchada (sp?) tonight. A little sweet, but I could dig it on the rocks.

Don't know it I don't think.....

abridged version of why mechanical?

Dome keys are harder on your tendons. They must reach their maximum travel to engage the switch. The rest is personal preference really.

Shorter throw usually, wears better and lasts longer. So there is some performance and value to it also.

Can be less resistance when you key depending on the type of Key. I think I want Cherry brand Reds, softer with no mid stroke detent so you cab "double tap faster".

The blues have a mid stroke detent than you can feel. The detent is felt and heard to signify the point where the switch in the key actuates so you can release the key before ever coming to the bottom of the keys travel. Less jarring and so typists love that style.

I never ever once thought of my tendons, but of course now my keystrokes are less than a gamer, but still a lot. They make them in Ergo?

Nice candles.

Turkey looks scrumptious too.

Ha, should have lit them for the pic I suppose...but after emptying them I just didn't think of that. I am married you know.

Had some shots of Rumchada (sp?) tonight. A little sweet, but I could dig it on the rocks.

Don't know it I don't think.....
Too sweet for me, but not puktastic by any means.

My bedroom TV puked. Was a 46 Panny Plasma sad.png

I need a replacement. Anyone see a deal that is worth going out of my way to try and get? Not interested in the 5 only per store sort of ridiculousness, but anything else.

Costco doesn't look to have done anything special which was my default.

I need a replacement. Anyone see a deal that is worth going out of my way to try and get? Not interested in the 5 only per store sort of ridiculousness, but anything else.

Same size?

Same size?
Or bigger. Living room is 55 and could also be moved upstairs.

...but a $400 46 I might not say not too

TV tuner and ONE HDMI is all I need. Everything else is in the basement and I re-hid the analog lines in the wall.

No extra value in more flexibility or the internet or any of that.

...unless it would take a USB port and pass it through the HDMI. Then I could add a local air mouse and would have a computer at the same time.

Same range I'm looking at right now, I'll let you know if I find anything good. I'm looking to spend <750 if possible, my 46 just isn't cutting it in the bigger living room. 

630 with tax and a 5 year warranty for a 55" seems hard to pass up, and no dealing with the busy store.