Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Isn't like every prank is illegal to ship either.

She is 16 and still lives with me. She acts just like me too, poor girl.

I thought about taking her pants and tying the legs in knots, but her coat will have to do. :)

No pics yet because she is stll awake. I think she knows something is up.

The cat tried getting into the extra bedroom so I put down the wine glass and ran after the cat hollering at it to scare it away from there....  Scared the crap out of the W so that was an extra added bonus.  I never raise my voice in the house and apparently her getting naked in the other room and me yelling to get away from there was enough for her to bout crap her pants.  

New glasses are the Flexon memory metal frames, pretty darn light weight.  

Are those the ones that go back to shape if twisted?

Yes they are, makes them a bit lighter it seems like.  Least lighter than my last pair, haven't compared them to the pair before with RayBan frames.  

Picked up the new frames today after work, wondering how long it'll take the W to notice I have new ones on.  

I thought about taking her pants and tying the legs in knots, but her coat will have to do. smile.png

at work if someone leaves something behind, shirt, etc, etc we'll freeze it. super hilarious. 

Dropped my car off this morning at the body shop to get the bumper fixed after rear-ended. Insurance company had over a week to approve the estimate and rental car but nope didn't do it until I was at the enterprise. Then I had to deal with some BS since I'm not 21. Finally left with a Chrysler 200, shit is so slow.

most places in PA require you to be 25 but there might be some exceptions. 

Chill- Looked at that mod list...30+K in mods!!  those things are worse than Corvettes to Modify!  I had a 2000 Vette, and sold it when I got to wanting to do Headers etc....they were 3 time the cost of their F-body counterparts.  Decided to keep the T/A...it is cheaper to play with.LOL

I saw She was asking 22.5 on the Board...that is a smoking deal for the miles and mods.

G8 is almost the same thing as the GTO

where did you find it?

Not even close to the GTO, but I found it through Google searches. I was searching for GXP's and stumbled on this. I think its an amazing car. Retail on this car is over $61,000 and I'm getting it for only $25,000. I jumped on it immediately! You can't pass up a deal like that

Chill- Looked at that mod list...30+K in mods!!  those things are worse than Corvettes to Modify!  I had a 2000 Vette, and sold it when I got to wanting to do Headers etc....they were 3 time the cost of their F-body counterparts.  Decided to keep the T/A...it is cheaper to play with.LOL

I saw She was asking 22.5 on the Board...that is a smoking deal for the miles and mods.

Yeah, there was a TON of stuff done to it for sure. She was asking $25k, but still a deal that you can't pass up! I like T/A's more than Vettes, glad you kept yours

On top of that list there was still other stuff that he did to the car. The only thing that's included in the sale are a set of brand new Camaro SS 20in wheels (never mounted), Brembo 4 piston caliper brand new and an HPTuners handheld. This thing has me so damn excited I want to fly out tonight to get it. I can't wait!

Can't help myself. Bought another Crystal cmpx2. Got a 12 on the way. Should be a little easier to fit in the Ram.

Can't help myself. Bought another Crystal cmpx2. Got a 12 on the way. Should be a little easier to fit in the Ram.

Haha what are you doing with the 15?

Probably going to build a big ass HT enclosure. I collect Crystal and old LP so even of it sits in my collection closet I'll be happy lol.

Cool story brah!!!