Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

None of them are quiet per se, but the Vortech SQ is the quietest.  The ProChargers seem to be the loudest though.

I didn't mean to limit this to the centrifugal either. All PD's I've been around have been on old iron.

They are different sounding animals.  The Eatons seem to have a higher pitched whine, but not as bad as the centrifugals, and the screw blowers just sound like angry hamsters rolling their wheels.

They've never bothered me either, but I don't think I'd want one on a daily driver.  I actually like the whine.  Most people don't realize how loud it can be though.

Mine was a daily driver.

Another few years till i modify anything on my truck.

J

I didn't realize you all were e-cig people. I have one I use only occasionally, gone through a few combos (all cheap). The original kanger pro tank was my first nice piece but I dropped it and broke the glass within 3hrs of buying it. Pissed, I changed to the mini and love it. I've even dropped the mini twice off the night stand to tile floor and it's still fine. (Plus not trash if the glass breaks.

My battery is a Vision spinner, bought it on a whim cause I needed a battery and it matched my top well enough. Adjustable voltage from 3.3v - 4.8v but I leave it at about 3.5v and until reading the previous posts, felt it was 99% useless. I dont remember the size but it lasts me a few days between charges at the very least.

Ah, my favorite liquid so far is what-a-melon but I haven't tried many at all.

I wish they had e-cigs when I was in college

You guys make me glad I never smoked, but make it tempting to try those star wars smoke generators.

I used to enjoy some fresh dried scrap tobacco back many years a go.

The yacht ride was fucking amazing!! Wifey was sick the whole 6 hr ride though.

My buddy got a pipe and tobacco from his gramps. I don't smoke except for an occasional cigar and such, but it was awesome.

Whale watching is like snipe hunting, except without the flashlight and bag. :P actually I seen quite a few.

I guess someone else needed my shoes more than me. Unfuckingbelievable

You guys make me glad I never smoked, but make it tempting to try those star wars smoke generators.

They do make a ton of nicotine free fluids. I have actually stepped out of the tobacco flavored liquids recently and find I enjoy a lot of the flavors. The nicotine helps, but there are a lot of people who just enjoy the flavor. There was a girl in my local B&M vape shop who was getting a nice set up with 0 nic fluids just because she enjoyed the experience.

I am gonna snag some of the root beer triple shot I think Julian mentioned from MtBakerVapor. Gonna order some up this weekend. I have been hitting 24mg vapors in my Triton tanks, but I definitely get a lot more nicotine uptake with this PT3. My locan B&M only had my Voodoo juice in 18, so I snagged a bottle of that. It is a finicky tank, it develops a ton of vacuum and needs to be burped rather frequently which is annoying, but the flavor and nic rush is huge so I may step down to 12.

Looks like my eVic will be here next Monday, with the PT2 and eVic atomizer, so I'll have to wait to see how it affects the 18MG juice. I suspect it will kick me in the head.

I didn't realize you all were e-cig people. I have one I use only occasionally, gone through a few combos (all cheap). The original kanger pro tank was my first nice piece but I dropped it and broke the glass within 3hrs of buying it. Pissed, I changed to the mini and love it. I've even dropped the mini twice off the night stand to tile floor and it's still fine. (Plus not trash if the glass breaks.

My battery is a Vision spinner, bought it on a whim cause I needed a battery and it matched my top well enough. Adjustable voltage from 3.3v - 4.8v but I leave it at about 3.5v and until reading the previous posts, felt it was 99% useless. I dont remember the size but it lasts me a few days between charges at the very least.

Most VVs are 900mah batts. I have found different juices change flavor with voltage adjustments and different heads definitely need different voltages as the resistance varies between heads. Dual coil heads have 2 coils run in series so they require more voltage to reach the same temps (based on wattage).

With single coil 2.5 ohm heads I like to keep mine between 3.3 and 3.8 depending on the flavor. With the dual coil 2 ohm heads I am usually between 4 and 4.3 volts.

Escalade so far gets better mileage than the ML.

You are driving less enthusiastically I bet.

My buddy got a pipe and tobacco from his gramps. I don't smoke except for an occasional cigar and such, but it was awesome.

I love smoking a pipe in the winter time... old habit for me. For cheap tobacco I like a cherry Cavendish, but if I want some killer flavor I like Blue Note or DaVinci, with DaVinci being my favorite.

They do make a ton of nicotine free fluids. I have actually stepped out of the tobacco flavored liquids recently and find I enjoy a lot of the flavors. The nicotine helps, but there are a lot of people who just enjoy the flavor. There was a girl in my local B&M vape shop who was getting a nice set up with 0 nic fluids just because she enjoyed the experience.

I am gonna snag some of the root beer triple shot I think Julian mentioned from MtBakerVapor. Gonna order some up this weekend. I have been hitting 24mg vapors in my Triton tanks, but I definitely get a lot more nicotine uptake with this PT3. My locan B&M only had my Voodoo juice in 18, so I snagged a bottle of that. It is a finicky tank, it develops a ton of vacuum and needs to be burped rather frequently which is annoying, but the flavor and nic rush is huge so I may step down to 12.

Looks like my eVic will be here next Monday, with the PT2 and eVic atomizer, so I'll have to wait to see how it affects the 18MG juice. I suspect it will kick me in the head.

>I didn't realize you all were e-cig people. I have one I use only occasionally, gone through a few combos (all cheap). The original kanger pro tank was my first nice piece but I dropped it and broke the glass within 3hrs of buying it. Pissed, I changed to the mini and love it. I've even dropped the mini twice off the night stand to tile floor and it's still fine. (Plus not trash if the glass breaks.

Most VVs are 900mah batts. I have found different juices change flavor with voltage adjustments and different heads definitely need different voltages as the resistance varies between heads. Dual coil heads have 2 coils run in series so they require more voltage to reach the same temps (based on wattage).

With single coil 2.5 ohm heads I like to keep mine between 3.3 and 3.8 depending on the flavor. With the dual coil 2 ohm heads I am usually between 4 and 4.3 volts.

Yep I had the Root Beer, it's excellent But i'd go for maybe 2 flavor shots unless you don't mind waiting for the initial "aging" period of a couple days. Its delicious, if you buy more than 15$ worth of stuff from them you get a free flavor of the month bottle which is sweedish fish still IIRC.

Escalade so far gets better mileage than the ML.

You are driving less enthusiastically I bet.
Only by default. It won't do it.

I know if my car was faster I'd be eating through gas, and at 3.50/gal sucks although it's the lowest it's been in awhile.. but still lol

Best Buy wanted 80 bucks for a 2x1 HDMI switch. Lulz.

Best Buy wanted 80 bucks for a 2x1 HDMI switch. Lulz.

Yeah best buy blows on peripherals.

Try monoprice

I managed to average around 10 in the amg

>I didn't realize you all were e-cig people. I have one I use only occasionally, gone through a few combos (all cheap). The original kanger pro tank was my first nice piece but I dropped it and broke the glass within 3hrs of buying it. Pissed, I changed to the mini and love it. I've even dropped the mini twice off the night stand to tile floor and it's still fine. (Plus not trash if the glass breaks.

Ah, my favorite liquid so far is what-a-melon but I haven't tried many a

t all.

Yep I had the Root Beer, it's excellent But i'd go for maybe 2 flavor shots unless you don't mind waiting for the initial "aging" period of a couple days. Its delicious, if you buy more than 15$ worth of stuff from them you get a free flavor of the month bottle which is sweedish fish still IIRC.

I got a triple shot of rootbeer, and a double shot of ecto-cooler. I always let my juices steep.