Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm trying to be an honorable man and your temptations are going to make me do someone I don't want to.

Just give in and give it to her

I'm trying to be an honorable man and your temptations are going to make me do someone I don't want to.

Watch some Sasha G and wring one out. If you still want to slam the hole, then it was meant to be.

Any time I feel like being a philanderer I just knock a few out and then take a nap.

Can't get Primatene or Bronkaid inhalors anymore. Fucking narcs.

Frankly, doing a few lines of MP Assault would probably give me similar results. Just sayin'...

sick and tired of being sick and tired.

So the nys title bureau finally got back to us. My girlfriend had changed her address with the state (paid the fee and filled out the forms for a new i.d. with address change.) and apparently that was fine and dandy, but the dmv doesn't talk to the title and registration bureau, so when we applied for a duplicate title nearly 2 months ago, it was mailed to her old address and returned undeliverable.  They didn't notify us via email (was done online) and the online tracker just said "processed, you should receive your documents shortly".  Why the fuck do I need to call them to find out that they already received the documents back from the usps, and that they feel no need what so ever to actually notify me of that status change. It's not my fault that changing her address officially, means nothing to a state department.

No oil pressure gauge but the moron light wasn't lit up either. No knock today...but it wasn't -10.like last night either

No oil pressure gauge but the moron light wasn't lit up either. No knock today...but it wasn't -10.like last night either

Quit fricking worrying about things. 

Really.  

Quit fricking worrying.  

Well looks like it is time to relax and enjoy the holidays. Done work until January 3rd!

Lucky bastard

Lucky bastard

Maybe, but I have an itch to buy something, just not sure what. Odd too.

Tomorrow I have to get caught up on making rum cakes. Kinda fell behind, but only 7 more to get done before the 24th.

Caddy sounded like it's rods were knocking at idle tonight

My Silverado used to do that when it was "cold" (32*) then I got to Kansas and it did it once and never happened again.

Quit fricking worrying about things. 

Really.  

Quit fricking worrying.

Not worried about the pressure that was Ryan. Shit was knocking loud though.

Caddy sounded like it's rods were knocking at idle tonight

My Silverado used to do that when it was "cold" (32*) then I got to Kansas and it did it once and never happened again.
I had not heard of it on the L92 either, other trucks yep.

I am so sick of not being able to sleep.  I am just going to buy a fucking treadmill and run all damn night long.  I busted my ass and was tired as fuck today too. 

Ideas for gauges besides the pillars?

2007_cadillac_escalade_ext_base-pic-7746

The screen all the way through the knobs above the temperature display is unnecessary. That whole section may be removed. Motorhead in me wants the gauges up top, techy the screen. I am assuming that Torque will not be reading boost, lol.

Ideas for gauges besides the pillars?

2007_cadillac_escalade_ext_base-pic-7746

The screen all the way through the knobs above the temperature display is unnecessary. That whole section may be removed. Motorhead in me wants the gauges up top, techy the screen. I am assuming that Torque will not be reading boost, lol.

You could do some on the top of the column or maybe above the screen?

In the pillars imo is always the easiest.