Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The job i had before tattooing full time was working for a retarded rich guy that loved back country ski'ing.  I would spend days boondocking to find places for the guy to ski and get payed for it.  He owned a Bombardier snowcat with 14' wide tracks that we would groom trails with before he came into town. The guy would buy new machines every year, usually one of every company's top offering. Then have all the mods done on them before ever even riding them. We would run 110 octane avgas.

Needless to say after riding in some of the best powder ever on some of the baddest sleds, I know what I am missing. 

It was the guys horse ranch/vacation home. His wifey lived there full time so when they got divorced that was the end to that job. Otherwise I would still be working for him as it was a blast. 

Oh... Well they still suck because it lost you your job. Unless you were pounding her trenches and not just the trail and that's why they broke up.

;-)

Finally done!

Every gap and crack in the house been sealed up. Now I have to wait until is get cold out again to see if I missed any.

Finally done!

Every gap and crack in the house been sealed up. Now I have to wait until is get cold out again to see if I missed any.

Hard work, good job!!

Finally done!

Hard work, good job!!

Sucked ass, but needed done. I am ready for bed, been going since yesterday at 12:30 pm.

Thanks Matt.

IMG_1140.JPG

What? No way, that's too cruel sad.png

I actually want a copy of that sign, laugh.png

laugh.png

Now that you mention it....

There's been a few threads over at Reddit about PF and other national gym chains. Apparently the homeless/destitute really seem to like them because for $10-20 a month they have a climate controlled place to spend time for hours on end, plus showers. Clever.

6'8" Jared Veldheer on the left, or, "Why I would die in the NFL."

O1EXZ4Q.jpg

6'8" Jared Veldheer on the left, or, "Why I would die in the NFL."

O1EXZ4Q.jpg

That guy could be my identical twin. He's just younger taller and ate a gorilla. That's freaky how much we look alike though. Jesus.

He was born and raised in Grand Rapids, so who knows. All you rust belters probably look the same for all I know :lol:

He was born and raised in Grand Rapids, so who knows. All you rust belters probably look the same for all I know :lol:

Brown haired Vikings for the most part.

At 6'2 I feel average. I figure it's a really horrible height. Too short to be a giant, and too tall to fit into a Gallardo.

He has got to be on a pharmacy full of drugs, and everyone in towns Wheaties.

When I was working out 5-6 days a week and working a mild manual labor job I was loosing weight at 6000 kcal. He must be scratching at 10000 kcal just to maintain.

What position does he play in the foosball?

He has got to be on a pharmacy full of drugs, and everyone in towns Wheaties.

When I was working out 5-6 days a week and working a mild manual labor job I was loosing weight at 6000 kcal. He must be scratching at 10000 kcal just to maintain.

What position does he play in the foosball?

Left OT for the Raiders

So looking at a 2005ish tahoe.. anything they're notorious for breaking? These things even with (relatively) low miles are pretty damn dirt cheap.