Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

For those contemplating seeing Jared for ink, get off your ass and do it. One of the best guys I have met, lives in a beautiful part of CO, and cooks some fucking amazing food!!! I still need to go back and see him to finish my other sleeve.

J

He drew my big arm piece. :)

Thanks for the kind words J. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on the one sleeve and jamming out the other arm!

Aaron, I wish I could of done the tattoo for you also. I have visions of a b&g super realistic one up the back of the other arm! 

As I started tattoo'ing out of enjoyment and to be that guy that tatt'ed up all his friends and family. I love leaving a piece of me on people for life and also their souls. :D

I am honestly considering doing another one on the left arm.  This one took 14 hours.  But then again, a sleeve is something in the back of my mind also.

Not to say homie was slow but I personally could of done it in quite a bit less time. I am VERY deliberate and don't mess around as time is money. With that being said, I will tell you the same I told Jordan. A plane ticket, rental car and hotel are probably less than paying someone to do 8-12 hrs of tatt work on you as I would do the work for free if you make it here.

I can't accept free work.

Meh. I usually tell friends and fam to just pay enough to cover supplies and overhead. I would already have done a cross country trek to ink and meet all the SSA brothers, but life has not permitted it. 

Aaron,

Take the time to take this man up on the offer. I am hoping to make the trip in May or June for my next session. Bring the lady along to see CO too.

J

Oh... Well they still suck because it lost you your job. Unless you were pounding her trenches and not just the trail and that's why they broke up.

;-)

All good things must end unfortunately. And Matt believe me she tried. She (Kim) would be like "can you cum in the house and nail this or screw that". Not to mention my wife thinking I was banging her anyways. Funny thing is they got divorced bc a tree fell on her Tahoe when she was meeting her lover and that blew her cover. lol 

For those contemplating seeing Jared for ink, get off your ass and do it. One of the best guys I have met, lives in a beautiful part of CO, and cooks some fucking amazing food!!! I still need to go back and see him to finish my other sleeve.

J

He drew my big arm piece. smile.png

Thanks for the kind words J. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on the one sleeve and jamming out the other arm!

Aaron, I wish I could of done the tattoo for you also. I have visions of a b&g super realistic one up the back of the other arm! 

As I started tattoo'ing out of enjoyment and to be that guy that tatt'ed up all his friends and family. I love leaving a piece of me on people for life and also their souls. biggrin.png

I am honestly considering doing another one on the left arm.  This one took 14 hours.  But then again, a sleeve is something in the back of my mind also.

Not to say homie was slow but I personally could of done it in quite a bit less time. I am VERY deliberate and don't mess around as time is money. With that being said, I will tell you the same I told Jordan. A plane ticket, rental car and hotel are probably less than paying someone to do 8-12 hrs of tatt work on you as I would do the work for free if you make it here.

I can't accept free work.

Meh. I usually tell friends and fam to just pay enough to cover supplies and overhead. I would already have done a cross country trek to ink and meet all the SSA brothers, but life has not permitted it. 

Aaron,

Take the time to take this man up on the offer. I am hoping to make the trip in May or June for my next session. Bring the lady along to see CO too.

J

If its meant to happen, it will happen. The offer is there for you Aaron. I know how you are about taking things for free as you wouldn't even let me give your boy Lego's without giving something in return. Which btw was worth about double what I sent you. 

I would come visit if I knew what I wanted done.

I'm just down the road comparatively.

Tattoo's aren't for everyone. As with everything in life. Different folks, different strokes. That being said if you want one pick an idea and sit on it for 6 months or so and if its still what you want, your probably safe. 

I personally see them as a reminder of the trials and tribulations I was going through at that time. As few of mine have any meaning beyond that.  Also good therapy as it helps clear your mind.  :)

Japanese style art is cool. Not my cup of tea, but looks clean and simple. Which translates into the tatt aging well usually if done correctly and not to small. My general rule of thumb with tatt images is do them big enough to tell what they are from 10 foot away (detail wise). Second is make them fit and flow with the body part part/muscle structure, as this will compliment the tattoo (not to big, but not to small). These rules keep tattoo's from looking like birth marks and/or looking like they are just floating around in space.

I wanted a koi I think. Then add things to it as my life changes.

I have two of them on my right calf. Never had a second thought on them.

J

Japanese style art is cool. Not my cup of tea, but looks clean and simple. Which translates into the tatt aging well usually if done correctly and not to small. My general rule of thumb with tatt images is do them big enough to tell what they are from 10 foot away (detail wise). Second is make them fit and flow with the body part part/muscle structure, as this will compliment the tattoo (not to big, but not to small). These rules keep tattoo's from looking like birth marks and/or looking like they are just floating around in space.

I agree with all of that 100%.

I don't see it.  Wrong color too.

Tattoo's aren't for everyone. As with everything in life. Different folks, different strokes. That being said if you want one pick an idea and sit on it for 6 months or so and if its still what you want, your probably safe. 

I personally see them as a reminder of the trials and tribulations I was going through at that time. As few of mine have any meaning beyond that.  Also good therapy as it helps clear your mind.  smile.png

I come from 12 years of gifted visual arts so I realy appreciate the artwork.  I just not fond of the canvas.  However no one can argue with are intellect and skill it takes to create artwork like that.  I fully admire it strickly as are I just don't prefer the canvas.  I much more enjoy it framed in a venue.

Ferrari knock off anyone?

chevrolet-corvette-z06-2-1035-1.jpg

I am very very very very very glad they decided to not make it look like a stock vette.  It'll gonna tear the new viper a nes arseho without a doubt.  especially with the PS2's.  And I am a die hard viper fan.  I'd still get a gen 4 acr and throw on a twin turbo and spank that ass on the track

I'm sorry, but I just can not see the point in that.  Hell, I can't see a point in lifting at all unless you need to build muscle for your athletic career.

That is his athletic career.

Lifting is also easier on the body than most other ways of staying fit.

Meh. I started tattooing so young and people pay me good money to do it so I can't complain as its a job. Truth be told though I would be perfectly happy if I woke up tomorrow and never seen another tattoo or piercing. 

Meh. I started tattooing so young and people pay me good money to do it so I can't complain as its a job. Truth be told though I would be perfectly happy if I woke up tomorrow and never seen another tattoo or piercing. 

I only think you would be short term. Long term I think you'd have to be doing something else to help people bro.

J

I only think you would be short term. Long term I think you'd have to be doing something else to help people bro.

J

I will go donate my time at a soup kitchen. :P