Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Daughter officially killed her first subwoofer. I am suspect of the Epicenter as the cause as was throwing a nasty signal when hooked to the BTL in the Honda. The problem is the way I had to get the signal from the factory system. Doh.gif  

All this midbass talk is making me want to find some pro audio 12"s to play with. Just need to find one that will work in my alignment. Mounting Depth being the other factor. My search keeps taking me to the Faitalpro's as they have so many models. Just need to do some modeling and math.

http://www.parts-express.com/faitalpro-12pr310-12-professional-woofer-4-ohm--294-1243 

I love that live or high output home audio sound. Love the Aura's, but think I am ready to continue my quest for that home audio sound. 

IMAG0841_zpsa8234e04.jpg

Teaser

Fuck ya!!!

I have decided I am renting some sleds here soon. Talked to my boondocking buddy yesterday. Will definitely get the insurance. :)

Going to put the engine together tonight and clean up the wiring. Rest is easy smile.png

Sled looks like a sled! Riding soon?

Get distracted from working on it by riding the other. Both will be functional this week though.

They will choke like every other time they have made it to the Superbowl. just saying

I'm hopeful for them. I'm not a fan of football but work with my brother who is a diehard, so have to hear about it already. No to mention everybody else around here today. 

Washington and Colorado.

A whole bowl full of stoners. Damn performance enhancing marijuana!

Washington and Colorado.

A whole bowl full of stoners. Damn performance enhancing marijuana!

Its the Barry Bonds Kush strain.

J

If these guys would play a little slow they could get a song longer than a minute. Seriously though, I love art work. slayer.gif