Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sold the w140 wheels to fund the E30 project, because race car

Priorities. :)

NO COMMENT

Ryan, I literally meant who. ie, would I know a screen name from somewhere?

From what i hear, the owner of that company, Sean(can't remember his last name) is also the same guy who is going to take over Sundown Audio completely once Jacob transfers ownership over to him in the near future.

That's a sick joke.  We need to know if that is for real or not, as it will cause a huge change with SSA.

Yay for minor changes at work.

Boo for my dryer fucking up.

J

One trip later to the orthodontist for Anni's brace's and my wallet is feeling lighter.  

Yay for minor changes at work.

Boo for my dryer fucking up.

J

What changes?

I will be ordering a subwoofer today, just haven't decided if it will be a Dcon. Daughter thought I would be mad she cooked a sub, I told her I was proud of her. tongue.png

I scored a killer deal on 2 gcon 12's. The snow kept me from picking them up today.

You stole those things!!!

Interesting experiment (NSFW, boobs)

new software embeds Vimeo vids now, nice.

From what i hear, the owner of that company, Sean(can't remember his last name) is also the same guy who is going to take over Sundown Audio completely once Jacob transfers ownership over to him in the near future.

That I can confirm is incorrect. Sean is in charge of the Team program as I do not have the time to appropriately manage it any longer. As of right now ownership of the company isn't going anywhere.

Disappointed to hear Jacob is leaving the audio scene. Damn good guy from my dealings with him.

Appreciate that smile.png

I am in audio for a while still -- I have discussed with several people about my desire to eventually sell the company and start a craft brewery, though. Could be a while, though!

That I can confirm is incorrect. Sean is in charge of the Team program as I do not have the time to appropriately manage it any longer. As of right now ownership of the company isn't going anywhere.

q6NqR4h.gif

Thanks for that info.

At least we nailed the rumor on the head and stopped it here.

I might as well not even bring up what was said about skar then.

Well, at least Sundown has confirmed it's continued run so that's good.

Ps- i'm now gonna go beat the hell out of some people for making some pretty bad communication errors.

People may be confused where I am not directly managing the Team any longer.

I have had to give up directly doing literally EVERYTHING over the last few years as the company has grown. Have people for shipping, testing, building, most e-mails, invoicing, etc now where it was all me in the beginning smile.png

Unless things change I will have the GCONs late Sunday!

Just might have to put on in the beetle for fun.

I am leaning more towards buying the Gcon by the minute. As I already have a Dcon to play with. I have been modeling mids all day for Sencheezy otherwise would of already figured it out.

I am leaning more towards buying the Gcon by the minute. As I already have a Dcon to play with. I have been modeling mids all day for Sencheezy otherwise would of already figured it out.

Damn Sencheezy!

For the hell hounds. The cool animation doesn't start until a about 20 seconds in. 

Damn Sencheezy!

:peepwall:

If you were to utilize the Gcon, just out of curiousity, how high would you have the Gcon /Dcon play?