Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Heard an explosion this afternoon while at work and saw a big ol' mushroom cloud followed by a ton of smoke. It was not far from my shop.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/314683/57/Fire-On-South-Elm-Street-In-Greensboro

Damn painters.

Freaky.

Did you feel it Seth?

My box build is just not working out. Pissing me off to no end. Might have to end up paying a pro or something.

What's the best way to get a mini DSP. The website is weird.

You guys know anything about bath robes? My wife want a pretty silky one to make her feel awesome. Any suggestions?

Chain her to the stove!

the-dar-388.jpg?w=749

You guys know anything about bath robes? My wife want a pretty silky one to make her feel awesome. Any suggestions?

Chain her to the stove!

the-dar-388.jpg?w=749

*leaves class to go to bathroom*

Heard an explosion this afternoon while at work and saw a big ol' mushroom cloud followed by a ton of smoke. It was not far from my shop.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/314683/57/Fire-On-South-Elm-Street-In-Greensboro

Damn painters.

Freaky.

Did you feel it Seth?

I was outside talking to another tech. We heard it "BOOM...boom, boom, boom..." and we both said; "What the fuck?" I didn't feel it, but the sound of an explosion was unmistakable. Sirens started going apeshit and then we saw the mushroom cloud. Just yesterday some fuckin dude jumped off a parking deck just a couple blocks away from the shop, too. Really bizzare shit.

http://www.news-record.com/news/article_9b11bf5a-8902-11e3-9cd9-001a4bcf6878.html

Chain her to the stove!

the-dar-388.jpg?w=749

Fucking PERFECT!!!

I just bought a Nemesis clone. It is all stainless, but I wanted one for work. It is a lot easier to carry around a $40 mod than a $200 mod.

Stoked!

Going to pick up my new piece tomorrow!  This will be the first gun I've owned in 14 years.  Hard to believe.

Am I the only one who considers In the Air Tonight the original Harlem Shake.  It is just so mello, then the drums hit and BAM, IN YOUR FACE MOTHERFUCKER!

I am in a break shit, DMX mood.  Need a release.

Nice progress Phil.

Finally got the time to get everything connected to the new router!

Working like a champ!

Thank you Matt and Seth!

Hell my phone even stays connected.

Am I the only one who considers In the Air Tonight the original Harlem Shake. It is just so mello, then the drums hit and BAM, IN YOUR FACE MOTHERFUCKER!

Amazing analogy.

Psudio and that were demo songs to me back in the day.

Hell my phone even stays connected.

If we are all home we can have 6 wireless devices cruising with no problems. Phones tabs, etc etc.

I am in a break shit, DMX mood. Need a release.

When I wanted to piss people off/be left alone I played DMX and worked out. I didn't really like DMX a whole jnch, but people left me alone.so aggressive it just fits.

Going to pick up my new piece tomorrow! This will be the first gun I've owned in 14 years. Hard to believe.

Whatcha get!?