Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Also, my uncle has an infection commonly known as "flesh eating disease".

WTF!?!?!? Go out to pull in the ice house and gets a brutal infection from a cut on his elbow!

That's crazy. How are the antibiotics working?

Penicillin and cleocin. Aunt said it's working, however he is really sick. Conscious but not good.

Older individuals, young children, and those with compromised immune systems are incredibly susceptible to all manner of infectious diseases. Hope he gets better soon!

I have done some timing belts in the diesel Jeeps (believe it or not, the local dealership won't do them). Overall they seem to be decent engines. I had a TD Patriot in a few months ago with really bizarre communication issues. It ended up being a shorting wire, a really intermittent short.

Who manufactures the diesel motor?

VM Motori, a subsidiary of Fiat.

I have done some timing belts in the diesel Jeeps (believe it or not, the local dealership won't do them). Overall they seem to be decent engines. I had a TD Patriot in a few months ago with really bizarre communication issues. It ended up being a shorting wire, a really intermittent short.

Who manufactures the diesel motor?

VM Motori, a subsidiary of Fiat.

some Daewoo vehicles use VM Motori engines overseas too, if I'm not mistaken.

All my outdoorsy friends have jeeps......

All of them replace the engine for an LS or an itty bitty diesel.

Itty bitty Jeep, itty bitty engine!

TWINKIE HOUSE!

I'm gonna get 1-2 fish per hook every cast I'm sure.

From MN too. Cool guy names mike.

Www.luremeincrankbaits.com

Sean, hand painted firsh murderer.

Woot!

12253586795_5567440176.jpg

Thanks asshole, there goes a nice piece of my paycheck. My wife's gonna kill me.

She wants to test drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. The motor options are 3.0L ECO-Diesel, 3.6L, 5.7L HEMI or 6.4L HEMI. Come's with a Harman-Kardon 19 speaker system.

I only see one option there. Includes SRT badges

The sticker shock scared her on that one. I explained to her that any vehicle with similar features will end up the same cost range after the options are added. 

We started by looking at the car show in Vegas when we bought the Xterra. She test drove some at the local dealer afterwards and loved it, so I bought her one. I would of never thought I would buy a Nissan at that point so anything is possible I suppose. Something that doesn't look like a Subaru, a comfortable cockpit, at least 250hp+/-, and of course all the newest features. ie keyless entry/start, touchscreen, remote start, etc. 

Woot!

Thanks asshole, there goes a nice piece of my paycheck. My wife's gonna kill me.

Rattle on it and hand painted. So awesome.

Www.luremeincrankbaits.com

Cool stuff.

It's so sexy. I should take a few pics with my good camera. The cell doesn't do it justice.

I forgot I posted his web address. I'm not getting paid to sell his shit. Just really cool gift from a friend.

:-D

100_2227_zps6ffeb626.jpg

100_2228_zpsedf5638c.jpg

100_2227_zps6ffeb626.jpg

Looks like someone is upgrading their MOD status.

I'm a passionate, hands-on type person, so ideally I prefer a knife and chainsaw.

I forgot I posted his web address. I'm not getting paid to sell his shit. Just really cool gift from a friend.

I've got a lot of money in my shopping cart with them.... damn it man. Why did you have to show me these? Those DT-6's in Rosebud Shad.....

After driving the Xterra yesterday I understand the higher CG/short wheel base with tuned suspension being superior to the low CG/long wheel base with inferior suspension in regards to handling. I hadn't had time to watch any more of the "Schooled" video's but think that nailed it. When I do watch the vid's I will post the best of them for you guys. :D

I've got a lot of money in my shopping cart with them.... damn it man. Why did you have to show me these? Those DT-6's in Rosebud Shad.....

Really impressive lures for sure.

Edited by dem beats

Woot!

Gorgeous

Actually pretty reasonable considering

Actually pretty reasonable considering

I have never priced lures before, but for hand painted with rattle etc, I expected $20+ minimum.

I know I have paid $10 for what ended up being junk....