Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Of course I am using a charger plugged into my car battery to charge them atm. If I had a second they could charge in 15-20min too.

LAeTrkl.jpg

300wsm? 286 possibly?

Heavy barreled CZ-455 in .17HMR

Is this Stator bad?

Resistance check

White to white/red spec is 185ohm -> mine is 174

Yel to bro 0.1ohm -> mine is 0.3

Red to black red 30ohm -> 28

Black to brown 0ohm -> .5

Brown to base 0ohm -> 0

The black to brown bothers me, but brown is the neutral. On other Polaris sleds Black is gnd for the DC side.

So can we have a Vape thread yet Aaron or Mark? LOL

Anyway, I'm gonna do some more research. The trident in gold matches the gold of the Caravela, and Copper/Gold is my scheme and I won't compromise. I don't deal with short tips. No matter what atom/clear/carto I use, I've always got a bit of juice come up so I use 45mm drip tips. This is what I'm ordering for my tip,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/45mm-Copper-Long-Neck-Drip-Tip-for-Vivi-Nova-510-EGO-Atomizer-/380845652670?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58ac2b7abe

and I'm probably going to grab the Trident gold clone. That will last me and keep me happy until I can find a dripper with a tank in gold that's worth a shit. So what's up with the juice though bro. Teasin' a mother

Edited by gprestonmoto

Seth, Acura RL from 2005?

What say you? Looking for AWD, nicer inside, and mid sized car or small SUV. Under $9,000ish and reliable.

Comfortable enough for a 6'2 fat guy is a plus but I hope to not drive it much.

05 trannys worry me. Other than that it is a solid beast.

Look for a turbocharged RXD. That is a fun little ride.

Is it specifically 2005?

Thank you for the RDX recommendation. I will check it out.

Maybe that little Lexus SUV too?

I know nothing about "regular" cars and way less about asain vehicles. I spend too much time bench racing cars I want.

If I had to guess I would think you pressure wash you sled a lot? If you know someone with a similar sled possibly could swap out parts for testing purposes. Save ya some coin.

My girls have an oxygen bar, a pimp sampling station and are good at mods. I will suggest them teaching classes. They slowly get higher end equipment in. Plus they mix the juice on the spot to order. Right now I have the black honey tobacco 24mg with extra flavor.

They are phasing out the eGo's as the pics I posted are ones that didn't work right out of the box. If I can fix a few to sell as refurbs they are going to pay me with an evic. Just need to figure out the common denominator if there is one.

At least a 3 story grade in 200'

So a 15% grade. I could get up it no problem in my Honda. Brother in laws drive is easily that hairy and I book up it almost every day.

Seth, I would definitely be interested in your juices. The first ingredient on the store bought juice scare's me.

WOW J, you want another man's juices! ;)

Come on, bro. We all know I am a sexy motherfucker.

I would gladly poke you and drain your "juices" you sexy MFer. Atleast you are still rockin the long hair. :)

Is this Stator bad?Resistance checkWhite to white/red spec is 185ohm -> mine is 174Yel to bro 0.1ohm -> mine is 0.3Red to black red 30ohm -> 28Black to brown 0ohm -> .5Brown to base 0ohm -> 0

The black to brown bothers me, but brown is the neutral. On other Polaris sleds Black is gnd for the DC side.

Missed these. I will see what I can find out for tomorrow.

I believe everything electronic go's through the switch panel on the handle bars is why the comment on pressure washing.

Electronic cleaner from radio shack. Spray in the switch and cycle like 50 times.

The Vifa tweeters I'm looking at for the Miata come in 19mm and 25mm voice coil versions. I'm thinking about using the 19mm version, smaller outer diameter and with the noise in the Miata....I don't need extremely good sound. Thoughts?

Better off axis and won't dig as low. Otherwise similar I bet. *have no idea which tweets you are looking at

NE19 vs NE25. 

http://www.parts-express.com/vifa-ne25vts-04-1-silk-dome-tweeter--264-1034

http://www.parts-express.com/vifa-ne19vts-04-3-4-silk-dome-tweeter--264-1006

Sorry, no Madisound link with graph, seems like it doesn't want to work today. 

I did notice that it's slightly better off-axis. But the Fs difference is very small. 

19 it is then. The Miata is tiny, I can fit the NE19 better without interfering with my visual field. 1/2" smaller in overall diameter than the NE25. 

http://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/specs/264-1034-vifa-ne25vts-04-specifications-46538.pdf

http://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/specs/264-1006-vifa-ne19vts-04-specifications-46525.pdf

Thank you :D

Chernobyl and Japan freaked people out.

Rightfully so. Notice how little. We hear about the Japanese plant? Do some investigating. It's a global epidemic being swept under the rug.

Maybe the frenchies will go kaboom soon.

Nuh-uh. As much as I hate the french, no kabooms in Europe please. 

If I had to guess I would think you pressure wash you sled a lot? If you know someone with a similar sled possibly could swap out parts for testing purposes. Save ya some coin.

Once actually.

I believe everything electronic go's through the switch panel on the handle bars is why the comment on pressure washing.

In general that can be true, but in the case of the IQR no. It is all just dumb simple sensors as you can't have odd failures in racing. Exactly why I wanted it, to avoid what I have now.

Once actually.
I normally don't use high pressure and typically only wash in the fall/spring.

Lives in a covered trailer and isn't exposed to salt