Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So can we have a Vape thread yet Aaron or Mark? LOL

Anyway, I'm gonna do some more research. The trident in gold matches the gold of the Caravela, and Copper/Gold is my scheme and I won't compromise. I don't deal with short tips. No matter what atom/clear/carto I use, I've always got a bit of juice come up so I use 45mm drip tips. This is what I'm ordering for my tip,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/45mm-Copper-Long-Neck-Drip-Tip-for-Vivi-Nova-510-EGO-Atomizer-/380845652670?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58ac2b7abe

and I'm probably going to grab the Trident gold clone. That will last me and keep me happy until I can find a dripper with a tank in gold that's worth a shit. So what's up with the juice though bro. Teasin' a mother

Sure, if you would like to start a dedicated thread go for it. ;)

do you have a mechanic you know/trust? Or are you stubborn?

I don't and am cheap

Thought about looking for one though, I'd just like to have an idea wtf!

Chernobyl and Japan freaked people out.

Rightfully so. Notice how little. We hear about the Japanese plant? Do some investigating. It's a global epidemic being swept under the rug.

Maybe the frenchies will go kaboom soon.

Nuh-uh. As much as I hate the french, no kabooms in Europe please. 

You're far enough east. ;)

Since everyone else is doing it...

Seth, just wondering your thoughts on:

Speed3 (1st gen)

Genesis Coupe

do you have a mechanic you know/trust? Or are you stubborn?

I don't and am cheap

Drop it off and I will have it running like new before next winter.

So can we have a Vape thread yet Aaron or Mark? LOL

Anyway, I'm gonna do some more research. The trident in gold matches the gold of the Caravela, and Copper/Gold is my scheme and I won't compromise. I don't deal with short tips. No matter what atom/clear/carto I use, I've always got a bit of juice come up so I use 45mm drip tips. This is what I'm ordering for my tip,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/45mm-Copper-Long-Neck-Drip-Tip-for-Vivi-Nova-510-EGO-Atomizer-/380845652670?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58ac2b7abe

and I'm probably going to grab the Trident gold clone. That will last me and keep me happy until I can find a dripper with a tank in gold that's worth a shit. So what's up with the juice though bro. Teasin' a mother

Sure, if you would like to start a dedicated thread go for it. wink.png

IT HAS BEEN STARTED!

Speed3 (1st gen)

Genesis Coupe

Sorry to do this to you, but I am not a fan of Mazda.

The Genesis is really solid. I just did some work on one , normal 60K stuff. Hyundai has come a long way, while most manufacturers seem to be going backwards.

Well, knocked out 300% to budget to make up for the last 2 shitty days.

Did the math for what's in the pipe and I'm nearly at max bonus.

%174.25 of bonus actually. :-)

Too bad my commission will barely be there. One of the guys with his name in the hat for AM left the company too, so odds are better there too. 2 spots for 4 guys.

One is my bosses best bro. One is a super heavy hitter, but not what I would call a team player, the other is my boss from 10 years ago.

What a pressure cooker!

Speed3 (1st gen)

Genesis Coupe

Sorry to do this to you, but I am not a fan of Mazda.

The Genesis is really solid. I just did some work on one , normal 60K stuff. Hyundai has come a long way, while most manufacturers seem to be going backwards.

Don't say sorry. May I ask why? Both of mine have been great to me and I have one from each end of the spectrum of their offerings. No complaints here outside of sheer horsepower.

I had a gen1 speed3 and a gen2. Gen1 is way nicer. The ricer interior of the newer ones is awful, I had a 2010 with all the tech. Fuel pumps are friggin' garbage, you have to rebuild em to do intake and exhaust safely or pay between 550-700 for an upgraded one. I'll give credit though. The cPe Intake for the gen2 was DAMN nice looking, albeit expensive as hell

Yea and it's a pain in the ass. In order to keep up, you buy aftermarket or Audi internals. I used to give a shit about that car, but it's a royal pain in the ass and I lost interest. Used to love Mazda's, will always love rotaries, but no interest in the rest.