Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Had to get the wives car and a tow strap to get it off. Uber small love mark on the truck and had to pull the sled on its side in a snowbank for about 10' but mine is loaded and the truck is pointed the right way out of town.

err, my wives is loaded. Mine is done for the year. I've got three flights and a weekend snowmobile trip. Trails close April 1.

I broke my toe today.  Fucking awesome!

Right pinkie toe.  Sumbitch swelled up bigger than my big toe and I got a big ass big toe.   I heard it crack, but just thought I popped it out.  Nope. 

I already have.  LOL.  Just a broken toe.  I've broken two others twice now.  Nothing you can do but tape together.

I've broken both pinky toes and my big toe. Cracked the tip off my big toe. Healed with a spur under it and kept rebreaking. Soccer and a toe like that was not good.

I dislocated my dick once.

True story.

Talk about fear, pain and fear.

Real talk bro.

Pinkey toe on both feet are mangled as no one told me my feet were too wide and my mom shouldn't have purchased me cheep Fuck shoes.

Oh and did I mention I had to get new work pants because I've grown taller? What. The. FUCK.

tumblr_lxqx1m3LKy1qj26eao1_400.gif

Edited by ex650

Oh and did I mention I had to get new work pants because I've grown taller? What. The. FUCK.

How?

Aren't you mid 20's or something?

Roids are no good brother. First it's roids, then roidrage, then heroin and soon you will be dead in the street or worse, a democrat or libral or somethin.

Stick to safe stuff like cocaine and bourbon and cigars. American work out supplements.

19djbhnkr206sjpg.jpg

Damn it Adrian.  Who said you could do that to a Fiero. wink.png

I deny everything. The alcohol was behind all this :D

Open the clamshell the other way, take the e-brake off the sled, start to hop on it and the trailer closes as the gas shock is obviously wimpy. Hit me in the head, I never got on it. Sled starts rolling and while holding up the trailer I can't force it onto the ramp. Slip, gave myself a nice abrasion on my leg. Sled ends up on my bumper with one ski on each side of the trailer tongue pointing downhill. BIL's sled is 600lbs.

It's just one of those days...

Right pinkie toe.  Sumbitch swelled up bigger than my big toe and I got a big ass big toe.   I heard it crack, but just thought I popped it out.  Nope. 

Argh!

Looks like I'll be in Rome and Naples in May, between the 10th and 17th :D

Went to the gym with the GF on Wednesday, helping her with form and what exercises to do and I though I didn't push hard on my workout. Serious muscle soreness from deadlifts yesterday and today :D

Been having dry mouth for a couple of days. Had another episode about 2 weeks ago. After talking to a pharmacist friend, she gives me a diabetes scare. Going to get tested...hopefully it's from the stress combined with infected wisdom tooth and NOT diabetes.