Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I was linked to that off another forum earlier today.  

I was linked to that off another forum earlier today.  

Another forum?

O_O

load #48444651864241648532 of water sucked up by the shop vac.  Super.

Do NOT breathe Ozone for extended periods of time. It will fuck you up.

You should not breathe it at all. I forgot to mention that if you do use an ozonizer to go away for a couple days and let it do it's thing. The pup can't be in the house either.

Mmm, watermelon.

Raised the ass up another 2 inches. Looks much better without the ole Cali lean, lol. Now its time to finally get the audio going.

A49DC35B-787B-49ED-8AA6-0DA8CF739558_zps

Raised the ass up another 2 inches. Looks much better without the ole Cali lean, lol. Now its time to finally get the audio going.

Looking good

You should not breathe it at all. I forgot to mention that if you do use an ozonizer to go away for a couple days and let it do it's thing. The pup can't be in the house either.
Come on, your body is great at absorbing 03. So great in fact that you won't absorb 02. Perfect!

Mine in my saltwater tank malfunctioned and made us feel very sick and caused nose bleeds.

Sweet. Floor drain isn't working, laundry basin wasn't draining either. Might have sediment in that main line. That's kinda fun.

Perfect timing while I'm vacuuming up water every 10 min and have to go to work to do inventory tomorrow.

Come on, your body is great at absorbing 03. So great in fact that you won't absorb 02. Perfect!

Mine in my saltwater tank malfunctioned and made us feel very sick and caused nose bleeds.

Yes, because not breathing is great!

mclyM8H.gif

There was some roast and she was a part of it. Not a single second went by when someone wasn't talking about her assets.

it's been 40+ here for two days.  We're supposed to get another 4-8" overnight.  Fuck this.

Yes, because not breathing is great!

Used some sulfuric drain cleaner to get any wood particulates from the laundry basin. Ate. Good chunk of the concrete basin on one side and the first pour had the sliding door open and fans blasting fresh into the basement.

I won't use it in the floor drain due to placement, but God damn did it open up that laundry jam. Have to check the floor another time and maybe get a snake.

Today I was looking around at car audio equipment at local shops... Found a new Rockford fosgate he2 15" subwoofer it's 500 rms and the guy said it is 100$... I have heard he2 12s sealed and they didn't sound too bad IMO... Any opinions on the deal I came across ?

Not bad if you have the room. If memory serves right they like big boxes.

J

Looking CLEAN Lee!! You said you did blocks in the rear right?

1800330_656535381076918_1714641460_n.jpg

I am now a member and get monthly shipments!! Thanks to the W. 

1926701_10151932416521345_1040185149_n.j

I like how the kid is the sheild. VERY smart, said no one ever.