Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'd like some lightweight shoe trees if anyone has ever seen or heard of that as a thing. Decided I am redoing my travel gear with a new ultra minimal BUT hanging focus. 1bag ftmfw

How light weight and how many pairs?

J

Pairs? There is one per shoe. I carry one extra pair of shoes and use a tree at night to absorb sweat and maintain shape.

I'd like some lightweight shoe trees if anyone has ever seen or heard of that as a thing. Decided I am redoing my travel gear with a new ultra minimal BUT hanging focus. 1bag ftmfw

My cedar ones feel super light. What is your goal weight?

My shoes with tree's are about 50% of my travel weight for the week (excluding the bag itself) reducing this would be good for my body long term.

My shoes with tree's are about 50% of my travel weight for the week (excluding the bag itself) reducing this would be good for my body long term.

Wild. My trees are lighter than my shoes.

What's your thoughts on a Cayman?

What's your thoughts on a Cayman?

Exciting actually. But small. Really small. And a cross between awesome race car looks and ugly as Fuck. I am 6'2 and fat, but my really broad shoulders and long torso are what cause me problems.

911 is one of the most comfortable cars for me to drive.

E class Benz was ok. M6, M5, and M3 were fantastic.

I haven't taken the S class for a drive since 3 body styles ago however.

Wild. My trees are lighter than my shoes.

Didn't say mine weren't, but together they are HEAVY. Just weighed them togther at a hair over 5lbs. Shaving even .5lb is worth $20 to me.

Make some from carbon fiber and them glue on cedar shims?

YES!

You are too big for it...of course if you fit in the 3 then perhaps not, but I am WAY too big for it.

The 3 was the coupe. The sedan is claustrophobic in comparison.

Getting into the CTS sedan is like folding in half. I hate long doors and but need them.

I think you are a lot more leg than I am. And 5 inches taller? I'm ALL torso. What would a gorilla fit in comfortably?

Wow. That's holding value. Jesus....

This dude probably still pops in his "When Doves Cry" mix tape and cuts dome chalk on the hood every Friday night.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/4336663564.html

Air cooled Porsche prices are going uppppp

New ones don't drop. What other car still holds half its value 4-5 years after rolling off the lot?

You are too big for it...of course if you fit in the 3 then perhaps not, but I am WAY too big for it.
The 3 was the coupe. The sedan is claustrophobic in comparison.

Getting into the CTS sedan is like folding in half. I hate long doors and but need them.

I think you are a lot more leg than I am. And 5 inches taller? I'm ALL torso. What would a gorilla fit in comfortably?

W221 with a V8, and have room for supliferous strange?

Wow. That's holding value. Jesus....

This dude probably still pops in his "When Doves Cry" mix tape and cuts dome chalk on the hood every Friday night.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/4336663564.html

Air cooled Porsche prices are going uppppp
New ones don't drop. What other car still holds half its value 4-5 years after rolling off the lot?

I understand that but I was referring to the fact you can get the earlier water cooled engines cheaper than the old air cooled ones.

97 and earlier 911 prices are have been rising lately.

Pulling my hair out.  I found out there was a mistake with the time keeping and I have some use or lose buy the 31st.  Awesome news, only to find out I cannot take any time off to catch up on SSA or seriuosly needed rest due to two project deadlines that overlapped.  This shit .....