Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

More effective than any deep tissue for me and while there was some pain it was only in a couple spots and almost felt good. Ultra sharp, not dull deep tissue pain. Pain in reflexology is always a problem being resolved.

Where do you go?

Massage Envy.

If you worked for my company you would never go there.

Crazy cardio day before work!

5k on the eliptical, followed by T25 alpha and beta cardio!

lifter.gif

I definitely believe it would help with pain, but I need the juice in my body moved by someone. My feet are also all fucked up because of psoriasis and whatnot.

Where do you go?

Massage Envy.
If you worked for my company you would never go there.

???

So I called my guy at Ford to schedule a test drive for a Focus ST and of course they don't have any and aren't sure if they can find one close.  I look for a used on and they're more than buying new.  Makes no damn sense at all.  I do some more searching for it's wicked step brother, MazdaSpeed3 and happen to find one a couple towns East, so barring some BS at work Monday, I'm going to go Zoom Zoom.

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely believe it would help with pain, but I need the juice in my body moved by someone. My feet are also all fucked up because of psoriasis and whatnot.

A foot massage goes all the way up to your lower back...

That and taking care of my lower back took care of my upper. Not saying you should do it, just worth investigating. Of course I have to find a place that can first. I'd go right now...

The house is complete! Next project!

m/servlet/the-All-Flashlights/s/1/Categories]http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-All-Flashlights/s/1/Categories

I did but it failed. Was looking at the Convoy's there but that led me to comparison shop to Amazon and found the $10 knockoffs. Meaning same "bulb" can be a $7 flashlight all the way up to a $200. WTF? How do you choose?

I bought the P Tourch 700 lumins when you had said about them and one of the thrower 950 lumin. They are still working fine. If you find something cheaper post it up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MROLX0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2VHP7QOPAL1L3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006LVBDNU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A25X2C7KZRQX29

Those are the cheap options...

Thanks we will look into them for the Haunt.

An action shot of my zoom-zooming at WDCR SCCA AX Sunday. 

10443488_757673296578_515881445554596210

Sweet picture!

Brining you some new stickers for it Friday. :)

Nice! Is that autocross?

If need be could I get a member of the MN mafia to go inspect a trailer for me?Found a guy selling a decent wrestling ring and flatbed for 3500 and the ring alone is 5000 new, and needless to say they don't depreciate that much. So its either a great value, or shot to shit.J

Ha, where is it at?

It's in Minne. Granted the guy already let me know he doesn't think taking it 2000 miles is a grand idea. As such, back to the drawing board.

J

If need be could I get a member of the MN mafia to go inspect a trailer for me?Found a guy selling a decent wrestling ring and flatbed for 3500 and the ring alone is 5000 new, and needless to say they don't depreciate that much. So its either a great value, or shot to shit.J

Ha, where is it at?

It's in Minne. Granted the guy already let me know he doesn't think taking it 2000 miles is a grand idea. As such, back to the drawing board.

J

Minnesota is big...bummer it is shot

The drop on the Escalade looks great Sean.  Saw a few stockers driving around today in KC and thought that they do look lots better dropped.  

For any How I Met Your Mother people out there.  Did the 'Naked Man' on the W the other night, works like a charm.  

Doesn't count.  You're married.

So I can't find any good pictures of a lifted 02ish Silverado with 285/75r18s. It just seems it may look weird. It looks great on f150s with a leveling kit.

Next step is gauges. Can't do shit to the motor without them. Not sure which ones I want. Hell not even sure which ones I "need". Pretty much sold on putting a PC in the truck. I really hate the available front ends, but having virtual gauges is huge and since I'll need EFILive or HPTuners it'd be dumb to stick with a tablet.

That and taking care of my lower back took care of my upper. Not saying you should do it, just worth investigating. Of course I have to find a place that can first. I'd go right now...

If you find a place I would go for sure.

It would just be a bit more supplementary to my massage.

My girl also does some muscle stretching and tendon work on top of regular massage too. It was a huge thing when I found the style that fits me.

ie thinner bezel. remote power/input wouldn't suck either.

If you find a place I would go for sure.

It would just be a bit more supplementary to my massage.

My girl also does some muscle stretching and tendon work on top of regular massage too. It was a huge thing when I found the style that fits me.

Stretching to expose the muscle >>> deep tissue without smile.png

I am skeptical of all in town, but I want some action pronto.