Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Tongue-tied and twisted; just an earth-bound misfit, I.

Interview tomorrow at 3 at the VA. Working in the prosthetics section in purchasing.

Nationally its a 40k position, so let's see how it goes.

J

Good luck!

My Serpa holster arrived today.  I can NOT find a way to conceal this bitch.  Guess it's open or nothing.  That P938 is looking pretty good right about now.

Might also check out what Walther has. I got the PPS, it's fairly short and slim.

The PPS is great!  I just love that Sig!

My Serpa holster arrived today.  I can NOT find a way to conceal this bitch.  Guess it's open or nothing.  That P938 is looking pretty good right about now.

Try inside the jeans. And usually you will need to go up a size in jeans to do it, but it 's well worth it.

Practice carrying unloaded around the house. Get comfortable with it. Use a webcam to film how it may print and study your movements and body. You may need a smaller piece.

J

Interview tomorrow at 3 at the VA. Working in the prosthetics section in purchasing.

J

Good luck!

Thanks man.

J

J

You got this in the bag bro!!!!! Should be a fulfilling job for you. :)

Time to get her aligned and new shoes installed!! Dropping her off this morning.

10502289_723275891069533_826939294003184

10574344_723276484402807_622028287019379

If I can get a vin inspection today might be cruising by tonite!! 

I hate Serpas.  You don't want one of those for a CCW.  You want a MTAC holster from www.comp-tac.com

My Serpa holster arrived today. I can NOT find a way to conceal this bitch. Guess it's open or nothing. That P938 is looking pretty good right about now.

Try inside the jeans. And usually you will need to go up a size in jeans to do it, but it 's well worth it.

Practice carrying unloaded around the house. Get comfortable with it. Use a webcam to film how it may print and study your movements and body. You may need a smaller piece.

J

I ordered another holster and I'm buying the Sig as well.

o

My Serpa holster arrived today. I can NOT find a way to conceal this bitch. Guess it's open or nothing. That P938 is looking pretty good right about now.

I hate Serpas. You don't want one of those for a CCW. You want a MTAC holster from www.comp-tac.com

I bought an Alien last night.

J

Go try a S&W Shield.  

Time to get her aligned and new shoes installed!! Dropping her off this morning.

Looks good!

J

You got this in the bag bro!!!!! Should be a fulfilling job for you. :)

Interview went well. Hopefully I will have an answer this week. Pay is not up to the National average as it is a GS position, but they are fighting to raise that.

J

Looks good!

Very sharp man!!!

J

Looks great Jared.

J

Still not a Sig guy, but if it is a solid gun for you, then that is what matters most.

J

Went looking at Siennas, ended up with this. Must have contracted Sean's illness. Got them to knock 15 off sticker because it's not the "new" new model.

n1u7BAE.jpg

Needs lower