Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I still need to flush the transmission, change the connector plug and pan gasket (both are leaking), change coolant and it's ready for winter. 

That connector plug is readily available, but a PITA ti line up right and rotate the lock to get disconnected. Common issue on the Mercedes trans, but irritating. be patient.

Found it in stock at the dealer, $10. That along with the gasket should cure the transmission oil leaks. A few more bits and bobs on the engine and that will cure oil leaks there.

I leave town and BAM. Another SSD took a shit. WTF? That is 3 in 2 years. sad.png

Sounds like user error to me.

How so?

I think he is kidding based on the fact that Sean was not there when it broke. ;)

I leave town and BAM. Another SSD took a shit. WTF? That is 3 in 2 years. sad.png

How so?

I think he is kidding based on the fact that Sean was not there when it broke. wink.png

faintthud.gif

got my fractal design r4. time for a case swap. old case is too noisy for my living room

probably grab an i5+mobo on black friday/cyber monday

Edited by lithium

How so?

Not sure. BSOD with data errors when starting.

Feels weird doing it without a leotard

So when you wear a leotard you feel normal? Things are starting to make sense...

How so?

Ouch. Can you image the drive in Linux, or doesn't read at all?

Did you guys hear the audio from magnetic fluctuation of the comet? It's insanely low frequencies below our hearing range, but it has been sped up and sounds pretty cool.

Last flag football game of the regular season tonight. Supposed to be in the 20s at "kickoff". Luckily the wind is supposed to be less than 10 MPH.

Last flag football game of the regular season tonight. Supposed to be in the 20s at "kickoff". Luckily the wind is supposed to be less than 10 MPH.

Did you guys hear the audio from magnetic fluctuation of the comet? It's insanely low frequencies below our hearing range, but it has been sped up and sounds pretty cool.

Now I know what I'm doing in my downtime today!

:-)

Can you put up a link please?

Can you put up a link please?

https://soundcloud.com/esaops/a-singing-comet?utm_content=buffera8aa6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

That's really cool, thanks

Edited by Fi 4 life

That would be a good sound for the haunt.

How so?

Ouch. Can you image the drive in Linux, or doesn't read at all?
Not sure I am in Germany. PC at home.

I don't need an image though, I have one on the hard drive in it. Will take about 10 minutes to restore if I have a functional SSD. It is possible the OS is corrupt, but this fits the kill the SSD pattern that I've had instead.

And yes, I've changed the: powerconditioning, power supply and even motherboard. Makes 4 SSD drives in 2 years.

Last night in Germany, so sick of German food. It is really awful. Worst country in the world to eat.

That is crazy Sean.... I'm benchmarking SSDs and testing their limits and never seen an SSD fail.

What brand have you been getting?