Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"

I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.

*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

I just hide out in the HOP.

Best part of being on mobile. I can't keep up with the whole bored so I don't try.

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"

I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.

*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

I sure did and like I said if you have a problem with it go whine to Mark and Aaron. If they want to deal with your nonsense over my money tell them I'll be happy to take it else where.

I don't whine to anyone. When garbage is posted I'll respond if I see it. Not sure why all of sudden when now that you have a company why you think I'd fold over. Money doesn't buy respect.

They've proven over and over again that money won't buy disengenuine interest in the forum. That is what differentiates SSA from other shit show audio sites.

Integrity over a buck or two just isn't worth it.

On a lighter note, I scored around 500lbs worth of 1" weight plates with a dozen or so dumbbell handles for $65 in a local online auction. Considering the plates alone retail around $1/lbs and the handles are around $25/pair, I think I made out pretty good on the deal. Around $800 retail worth of gear for $65...woot !

On a lighter note, I scored around 500lbs worth of 1" weight plates with a dozen or so dumbbell handles for $65 in a local online auction. Considering the plates alone retail around $1/lbs and the handles are around $25/pair, I think I made out pretty good on the deal. Around $800 retail worth of gear for $65...woot !

SCORE!!

I was gifted a stack of 1" steel weights earlier this year. I swing them around from time to time. :D

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

My boss gave a new tatt machine today as a bonus. Was waiting for the camera battery to post pics, but hey i'm excited. Is a Mickey Sharps brand, which has been around since the 50's. The thing that sets these machines apart is the ductile iron frame that gives the electrical circuit extra inductance. This gives the machine a wide range of operation. From super soft for powder shading all the way to a packing machine. Basically like two machines in one.

First day of heavy snow. Not surprising, everyone forgets how to drive. Seen a few wrecks on the way in to work.

Unfortunately some people do not know how to take criticism very well.

I'm sorry for sounding like a pussy but i had a mild hart attack last night ....I got sent home from work today and they won't let me go back till sat...My blood pressure was 166/117 but I'm good know i got 133/89 last i checked...The most I ever was scared was last night I thought I was really going to die my chest felt like it had collapsed 

I'm sorry for sounding like a pussy but i had a mild hart attack last night ....I got sent home from work today and they won't let me go back till sat...My blood pressure was 166/117 but I'm good know i got 133/89 last i checked...The most I ever was scared was last night I thought I was really going to die my chest felt like it had collapsed

Holy living shit! You really need to keep an eye on that. You got lucky it calmed back down.

I sure did and like I said if you have a problem with it go whine to Mark and Aaron. If they want to deal with your nonsense over my money tell them I'll be happy to take it else where.

It's amazing.  You typed one sentence, ONE sentence, and it was enough to make me lose any bit of respect I had for you.

12" of snow in 12 hours and it's still going.

I had to change my snow shoes in 8" of wet sticky shit, but damn do they work wonders!

If anyone has ever thought about buying winter tires and passed on the idea, I urge you to re-think.

Holy living shit! You really need to keep an eye on that. You got lucky it calmed back down.

yea i got till mon off now.....my sup just told me.... but not trying to be a pussy but when I went i to sleep last night is when i woke up out of a dead sleep with the pains and I'm just 36 years old..

I had to change my snow shoes in 8" of wet sticky shit, but damn do they work wonders!

If anyone has ever thought about buying winter tires and passed on the idea, I urge you to re-think.

I really need to look into a pair for the Roadie. Any suggestions ?

You need a set, not a pair.  

My Bro swears by Blizzak.  I have Goodyears and they are great and I absolutely HATE Goodyeat tires.  Only bought them because they were $100 cheaper than the Bridgestones.   I don't think the extra money would have netted me anything.

Holy crap man, hope you're back to normal now. Scary.

Send some of that to Aaron and I.

And way too young.

I feel ok now and my superior told me to come back monday...So I get to chill for a few days

Edited by mikel7829