Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Someone has had tee many martoonies

can't get a tini in Amsterdam or at least I have a hard time finding a bar here

Not I'm business class :( ticket was 12k so I couldnt rationalize that. Poor dude next to me has a femur that is 8" longer than mine

I'm sorry for sounding like a pussy but i had a mild hart attack last night ....I got sent home from work today and they won't let me go back till sat...My blood pressure was 166/117 but I'm good know i got 133/89 last i checked...The most I ever was scared was last night I thought I was really going to die my chest felt like it had collapsed 

Damn dude, take care of yourself. You're too young for a heart attack.

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

I was kind of thinking Ben Milne, but same difference I guess.

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"

I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.

*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

I sure did and like I said if you have a problem with it go whine to Mark and Aaron. If they want to deal with your nonsense over my money tell them I'll be happy to take it else where.

It's amazing.  You typed one sentence, ONE sentence, and it was enough to make me lose any bit of respect I had for you.

Indeed.

I am super proud that I have not gone into work on my day off in 3 weeks.

It won't last, but I have been managing my time and handling things quickly. Somehow I got more work and I became more efficient. Handled reviews this week on top of a special training course I'm doing for my boss and managing to stay well above my personal budget. All my managers are in the top 30% of my market, and 2 are guys I trained in.

That's gold on the resume to corporate.

Funny how that happens, isn't it? I see this a ton in my business too. When we are slow we become inefficient, but when we are busy everything seems to click.

Ryan thanks for sending the snow, woke up to a dusting and Christmas songs in my head. :)

Last night in Germany, so sick of German food. It is really awful. Worst country in the world to eat.

Really? I enjoy schnitzel, they have some pretty good schnitzel restaurants in Berlin. And some good greek food (not as good as in Greece, still good) 

12" of snow in 12 hours and it's still going.

I had to change my snow shoes in 8" of wet sticky shit, but damn do they work wonders!

If anyone has ever thought about buying winter tires and passed on the idea, I urge you to re-think.

I'm waiting for winter to try out the new Jeep. Should be pretty interesting with full-time 4x4 and lsd's front and rear. No more donuts in round-abouts :( 

I'm sorry for sounding like a pussy but i had a mild hart attack last night ....I got sent home from work today and they won't let me go back till sat...My blood pressure was 166/117 but I'm good know i got 133/89 last i checked...The most I ever was scared was last night I thought I was really going to die my chest felt like it had collapsed 

I'm having double carpal tunnel surgery the day before Thanksgiving and I was pissed I wouldn't be able to cook. Then I read this post and thought 'If that makes you a pussy then what does that make me?'

12" of snow in 12 hours and it's still going.

I had to change my snow shoes in 8" of wet sticky shit, but damn do they work wonders!

If anyone has ever thought about buying winter tires and passed on the idea, I urge you to re-think.

Send some of that to Aaron and I.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super proud that I have not gone into work on my day off in 3 weeks.

It won't last, but I have been managing my time and handling things quickly. Somehow I got more work and I became more efficient. Handled reviews this week on top of a special training course I'm doing for my boss and managing to stay well above my personal budget. All my managers are in the top 30% of my market, and 2 are guys I trained in.

That's gold on the resume to corporate.

Funny how that happens, isn't it? I see this a ton in my business too. When we are slow we become inefficient, but when we are busy everything seems to click.

I have experienced that before. This feels different. Maybe it's because I am in the situation but I feel like I have grown more capable.

Ryan thanks for sending the snow, woke up to a dusting and Christmas songs in my head. smile.png

I've got a lot more to send.  Damn lake-effect shit pisses me off.  Neither of my snow throwers are currently working either. 

We are supposed to get 3-5 on Saturday.  Booo.  

We are supposed to get 3-5 on Saturday.  Booo.  

We got a piece of sleet or two here...lol I wanna play in the snow!

Hahaha.

looking forward to what Sony has up its sleeve with the Xperia Z4

Last night in Germany, so sick of German food. It is really awful. Worst country in the world to eat.

Really? I enjoy schnitzel, they have some pretty good schnitzel restaurants in Berlin. And some good greek food (not as good as in Greece, still good)

Breaded pork cutlet is good eats?

Not saying I didn't have one and halfway enjoy it, but it is akin to fast food to me.

looking forward to what Sony has up its sleeve with the Xperia Z4

Next set of Android phones should be interesting.

Waiting myself as I am ready, but want to see the new Sony, LG, Moto & S6.

And definitely more Milne than Skarbage

Dead animals and deep fryers go together like chocolate and peanut butter

Matter of fact, "Dead Animals & Deep Fryers" sounds like the perfect name for a restaurant.

A bit ironic:

I want a chicken fried steak now.

Deep South's interpretation of wiener schnitzel :lol2: