Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

A buddy of mine loved the DMT I gave him so much he made his own...

Holy FUCK his stuff is amazing. I just came back from heaven.

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

Some day I will have to try it.

New gas filter on the beetle today, damn those easy connectors worked so slick. Took less than 15 minutes for the job.

Stogies are like espresso and bourbon.

You like it or you can develop a taste for it. Kind of like jazz music.

However, it you do like it naturally it can be one of the most wonderful things in the world.

Hahaha like i said they just spanked me again...I don't care about rep sorry I was not interested in this product...Hope you never want support around my way that Is ruined I promise..All I said was that I would go with SSA with this project...But Aaron will only get my business..And for the Non-mature shit they will not get my support my way..for those that know what I'm talking about..

A local cigar shop just started Carrying Davidoff Nicaraguas. I grabbed a Diadema. Looking forward to smoking it tomorrow with a glass of double oaked

temp-1084327553_zps6f7b92be.jpg

temp7997410_zps7b48eaad.jpg

HAHA it looks like your holding your pecker!!........ J/K seth

I am... with my right hand...

Never really smoked stogies. Is it an acquired taste?

I guess it can be. I like strong, complex flavors, and honestly I love smoking things. The majority of my habits, and there have been many, have been smokable. From cigs, to crack and freebase, and heroin, and so many others (aside from the DMT and an occasional hit off some weed, I do not use drugs anymore and I haven't smoked cigs in ~50 weeks now), I just liked to smoke,  so it was natural for me. I do enjoy a good cigar, but generally smoke maybe 1 or 2 a year.

A local cigar shop just started Carrying Davidoff Nicaraguas. I grabbed a Diadema. Looking forward to smoking it tomorrow with a glass of double oaked

temp-1084327553_zps6f7b92be.jpg

temp7997410_zps7b48eaad.jpg

HAHA it looks like your holding your pecker!!........ J/K seth

I am... with my right hand...

Never really smoked stogies. Is it an acquired taste?

I guess it can be. I like strong, complex flavors, and honestly I love smoking things.

Poles...LOL

Chicken fried chicken, mashed potato's, corn, and green beans were for supper tonight followed by apple pie with pecan streusel. 

I will be there shortly..heat me up a plate I like white meat but I will take whatever..

Any SSA members are always welcome for dinner and drinks when in the area. smile.png

You might wanna thank twice about that..I can put some food and drinks down!

Edited by mikel7829

Chicken fried chicken, mashed potato's, corn, and green beans were for supper tonight followed by apple pie with pecan streusel. 

I will be there shortly..heat me up a plate I like white meat but I will take whatever..

Any SSA members are always welcome for dinner and drinks when in the area. smile.png

I think I have a nice stock of goodies both food and drink. Aaron has seen my stash. 

A buddy of mine loved the DMT I gave him so much he made his own...

Holy FUCK his stuff is amazing. I just came back from heaven.

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

Some day I will have to try it.

Have you tripped?

It is honestly shocking, and not for a new tripper IMO. It is extremely powerful, and visual. One of the dudes I work with is a hard partier who loves to really go off. He shrooms all the time, and used to drop X all the time. He loved the Jim-Jam (the other DMT we got) and really went overboard with it. He tried this stuff and said he was overwhelmed. He felt like he was "hanging on to the rear wing of an airplane in massive turbulence and was almost unable to hold on". He is more used to being able to reign things in, but DMT does not allow that. Most of what he described was like my first DMT trip that I posted up here... like almost exact. But how his mind received it was significantly different. He was so scared that he couldn't close his eyes. He said he was so afraid that he would never come back. He gave me what he had left. He only smoked ~.01 Gms and was completely gone. He said he left everything, his body, his mind (I think that freaked him out)... all that was left was his spirit among many other spirits.

It is honestly an extremely powerful experience. When I first tried it, I had underestimated the power of the Spirit Molecule, the God Molecule, or the God Particle which are all extremely apt terms for the depth of where this stuff goes into your mind... but after really blasting off I realized why it acquired this name. It can be frightening.

I think I have a nice stock of goodies both food and drink. Aaron has seen my stash. 

Lol...I can put the food and drinks down!!!

Honestly though, I am an old tripper. I chewed real peyote buttons in a ghost town in the desert of SoCal years ago and spent 3 days tripping. I've done sweat lodges with real Indians, and drak peyote tea with real medicine men. I used to drop a sheet of acid in a month. I tried every hallucinogen I have ever been around. I'm kind of an old hippy, so I have experience with it. Even still, DMT is an exceptional awakening.

Honestly though, I am an old tripper. I chewed real peyote buttons in a ghost town in the desert of SoCal years ago and spent 3 days tripping. I've done sweat lodges with real Indians, and drak peyote tea with real medicine men. I used to drop a sheet of acid in a month. I tried every hallucinogen I have ever been around. I'm kind of an old hippy, so I have experience with it. Even still, DMT is an exceptional awakening.

Damn seth you need to come to Bonnaroo next year..A little festival in my area that folks come from around the U.S. to attend I was actually part of the staff for the very first one....Google it! It is right down the road I can hook you up for tickets next year!

That's only a couple hundred miles from me. My coworker who I just mentioned would love the bluegrass stage. I might take you up on that, depending on the lineup this coming year. I bet the dude who scored our JimJam went there... he does a shit ton of festivals like this. Maybe we can make a party of it.

That's only a couple hundred miles from me. My coworker who I just mentioned would love the bluegrass stage. I might take you up on that, depending on the lineup this coming year. I bet the dude who scored our JimJam went there... he does a shit ton of festivals like this. Maybe we can make a party of it.

Thats my area brother I can hook you up!!!

FWIW DMT is a solitary thing for me. It is way too intense. The kid who scored it for me does it at festivals all the time... I couldn't fathom that.

Do you get OCMS (old crow medicine show) up there by chance? I love those guys. I am not a bluegrass fan, but their music speaks of a long period of my life, so I dig it. Those dudes love their cocaine.

i was security for the very first one that was called Itchycoo...And I have family that works red cross still to this day...I got the hook up on the tickets!

LOL, my buddy loves the Wood Bros.

I'd like to see Robby Krieger, too. He's an odd sort, but I love the Doors.

I always seem to have to work during the festival..except maybe sun...Last year I think Elton John was playing so I skipped that..lol

Let me know If you wanna go next year and I will get you some tickets brother!

I am not as experienced as you Seth.

Space travel is something I have enjoyed before.....

Not sure what the line-up is yet but I will find out.

I am not as experienced as you Seth.

Space travel is something I have enjoyed before.....

PM sent

Not sure what the line-up is yet but I will find out.

LMK, bud. I might like to make that trip and meet up with an old intrawebz bud.

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

I was kind of thinking Ben Milne, but same difference I guess.

Holy shit, true story. Been so long I completely forgot about him but you are 100% correct

he owned eD right? I was just getting into the hobby around that time. Did eD have any presence on this forum back then?