Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The wife has already opened a bottle. Not sure if she is seeing how fast she can drink these 3.5 cases, but I will watch her enjoy herself. smile.png

What kind did you get?

Back from the wine and shopping trip. Surprised at how much fun I had. The wife and I went with the owners of spookhaven which have been our best friends forever, but they fight and bitch a lot and I have a hard time dealing with that. So this weekend I made them promise not to bitch or fight and smile or I would not go and guess what, they did it!  I made comment of how nice it was to have fun together without any negativity and they both thanked me and Ronda for it. Glad to finally see them enjoy each other.

maybe I should try to make that deal with my wife. lol

We went around lake Seneca and tasted everything we could. She bought everything she liked from fruit to a port. Tonight she is enjoy some blueberry.  

I should go to a winery and do some tasting.   I tend to enjoy the sweeter wines.  not a big fan of the overly dry wines.  

The wife has already opened a bottle. Not sure if she is seeing how fast she can drink these 3.5 cases, but I will watch her enjoy herself. smile.png

What kind did you get?

Back from the wine and shopping trip. Surprised at how much fun I had. The wife and I went with the owners of spookhaven which have been our best friends forever, but they fight and bitch a lot and I have a hard time dealing with that. So this weekend I made them promise not to bitch or fight and smile or I would not go and guess what, they did it!  I made comment of how nice it was to have fun together without any negativity and they both thanked me and Ronda for it. Glad to finally see them enjoy each other.

We went around lake Seneca and tasted everything we could. She bought everything she liked from fruit to a port. Tonight she is enjoy some blueberry.  

I should go to a winery and do some tasting.   I tend to enjoy the sweeter wines.  not a big fan of the overly dry wines.  

I too like the sweets, but have not really developed a true taste for wine. My first wine festival was this summer with Aaron and I think he enjoyed watching my facial expressions as I do not have a poker face. 

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, Neal. You deserve it.

He doesn't have the money?

J

No, he just changed his mind. Now I have a buttload of subwoofers.

Hey, you can always send them to my house :P

That's still pretty fucked to get you to order the stuff then he just changes his mind.

That's still pretty fucked to get you to order the stuff then he just changes his mind.

Yes that is

The wife has already opened a bottle. Not sure if she is seeing how fast she can drink these 3.5 cases, but I will watch her enjoy herself. :)

What kind did you get?

I too like the sweets, but have not really developed a true taste for wine. My first wine festival was this summer with Aaron and I think he enjoyed watching my facial expressions as I do not have a poker face.

Something I have yet to do. Honestly, I am not a big wine guy. The hope was that this pinot finished whiskey helps alter that a touch,

J

VERY fucked up.

The wife has already opened a bottle. Not sure if she is seeing how fast she can drink these 3.5 cases, but I will watch her enjoy herself. :)

where did you go?

Orthopedist gave me enough Norco to kill a blue whale. Thanks?

Perhaps that is his way of suggesting you may need to shed a few pounds, Peng.

Guess what just dropped off at my store!

Between you and J I am a completely new shade of green.

Perhaps that is his way of suggesting you may need to shed a few pounds, Peng.

No shit

I have 5 other people working on more.

This connection is going to try to get me more.

You will be more angry if you know what I paid...

I have 5 other people working on more.

This connection is going to try to get me more.

You will be more angry if you know what I paid...

Not angry, I am happy for you. I am green with envy, however

Fair enough jolly green giant.

I'm really appreciative you told me about it early enough to ask around.

I can't wait to get home and open that top.

OK now Im angry...

Norco?

aka Lortab aka Vicodin aka Hydrocodone aka hydro

A friend opened that top on his bottle. I was unable to acquire one, sadly. But he was generous enough to give me a fat 4oz drink, and it was spectacular!