Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My new spool gun came in yesterday, so that means fun under the hood today!

After some practice I got her set up and dialed in. So I figured I would make some parts that were needed.

IMAG0610.jpg

That's cool, in the welding shop at the college I go to they just ordered and received eight new miller Dynasty 350 Tig/Stick machines and they are pretty damn nice IMO

I have all kinds of goodies I can play with, machine shop and assembly shops also.

These NFL refs are a joke.

Additionally, Kyle Orton has got to go!

J

He does well protecting the ball, but his accuracy sucks. His field awareness is suspect. Sliding 2 yards before a first when he could have stuck his neck out and extended the drive... I don't get it. He isn't a pretty guy, so take some fucking knocks to win the game. Finally, clock management... what the fuck was with the lack of enthusiasm to get to the line in the last 5 minutes?

Our defense looks great. They really held Manning in check. While Sammy still does show some of the rookie lack of awareness, he is solid.Chandler, Hogan, Freddy... not much needs to be said about those guys. We have so much talent on both sides of the ball, but they do fuck all with a shitty QB

Refs fist bump after Broncos score?

My new spool gun came in yesterday, so that means fun under the hood today!

After some practice I got her set up and dialed in. So I figured I would make some parts that were needed.

IMAG0610.jpg

That's cool, in the welding shop at the college I go to they just ordered and received eight new miller Dynasty 350 Tig/Stick machines and they are pretty damn nice IMO
I have all kinds of goodies I can play with, machine shop and assembly shops also.

At home? Yeah there's a machine shop right next to the welding class, although I have no experience with lathes or any of the stuff in that shop i will be taking a machine shop class in the fall semester.

doing some headphone comparisons between my sennheiser hd558 and grado sr80e. any music suggestions guys? 

doing some headphone comparisons between my sennheiser hd558 and grado sr80e. any music suggestions guys? 

Norah Jones or Sarah McLaughlin for vocal depth and clarity.

These NFL refs are a joke.

Additionally, Kyle Orton has got to go!

J

He does well protecting the ball, but his accuracy sucks. His field awareness is suspect. Sliding 2 yards before a first when he could have stuck his neck out and extended the drive... I don't get it. He isn't a pretty guy, so take some fucking knocks to win the game. Finally, clock management... what the fuck was with the lack of enthusiasm to get to the line in the last 5 minutes?

Our defense looks great. They really held Manning in check. While Sammy still does show some of the rookie lack of awareness, he is solid.Chandler, Hogan, Freddy... not much needs to be said about those guys. We have so much talent on both sides of the ball, but they do fuck all with a shitty QB

VERY well said!

J

Thinking about selling the continentals and getting some other summer rubber.

Non run flats perhaps.....

:woot: for good tires 

The Miata started to pull to the right more and more. Switched to winter wheels/tires and the pulling is gone. I knew the summer tires were bad but not that bad. 

Also the Jeep was unstable even after alignment and new tie-rods. Tires looked like shit. New tires and it's all sweet. 

Police stopped me in traffic 3 times...

Once for speeding and and twice for running a yellow light. I spoke politely with them all times and got off easily in two instances except one...

Riding my bike to work , early AM, raining and I ran a yellow light. Absolutely no danger since it was a pedestrian crossing. They followed me, stopped me after 500 yards and were basically dicks. Law says we can ride on the road if there are is no bicycle lane. They told me it's illegal to ride on the road since we slow down traffic...bull-shit. "We should suspend your license and fine you $200 for doing this", bull-shit, you don't suspend my driver's license when riding my bike. They followed me another 500 yards to make sure I don't drive on the road, I had to ride on a narrow sidewalk where I couldn't avoid pedestrians. Yep, dicks. Their biggest issue at 7AM was a lunatic riding his bike in the rain and running a yellow light. And I mostly pissed since I did not now the law about bicycle lanes before that event. 

Sorry dude! reply sent.

Ungh. Porcelain crunches.

:-(

I hope this is the culmination of being sick this weekend.

Goodness gracious this is horrible.

Boo being sick sucks Matt, hope you feel better. :)

Might be upgrading my internet waiting on Comcast to meet my price point.

I'm just upset I had to miss the gym this morning. I'll make up for it tonight if I'm not still a biological fountain.

I worked almost 60 hours last week, and then some from home. Too much too much.

Pushing through a case of the Monday's.

My Mondays involve loosig more fluid than I am pouring in.

This is a leak even Seth won't mess with.

Almost gymtime for me.

Hit the gym at lunch. Felt great.

So, wtf are these connectors called/labeled so I can buy some.

Have a wire that would mate with this:

61SKLKZlf3L._SL1500_.jpg

ie, standard SAE bullet connector.  I just want to buy male/female ends for single wires. as I have a multi-plug unit I need to add a wire too.