Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif

Christmas makes me feel like I hemorrhage money.  I'm really not since there is a pile of cash set aside for it, but it still feels that way.  

What the hell is a Nendo 1500?

Wish I still had the text with sencheezy when he realized that crescendo wasn't crescnendo and I kept asking him why he called it a nendo.

Christmas makes me feel like I hemorrhage money. I'm really not since there is a pile of cash set aside for it, but it still feels that way.

We don't even do "presents" that much, but we certainly have been buying a lot lately.

Christmas makes me feel like I hemorrhage money.  I'm really not since there is a pile of cash set aside for it, but it still feels that way.  

Presents are stupid.  The kids get some of course, but outside of that fuck it.  Of course I guess I buy Christmas dinner which usually tips out over $1000.  That hurts, but at the same time I like doing it for everyone.

I like the holiday since everyone is together, but I seriously dislike presents. I feel guilty and I'm never enthusiastic about anything so people think I'm disappointed or ungrateful. I mean you could give me keys to a Ferrari and at best I'd have a fake smile uttering "sweet," even though I'd be pretty fucking excited about that. Pretty much why I like Thanksgiving over Christmas.  

Presents are stupid.  The kids get some of course, but outside of that fuck it.  Of course I guess I buy Christmas dinner which usually tips out over $1000.  That hurts, but at the same time I like doing it for everyone.

$1000 at a Chinese restaurant? Must be big family.

:D 

biggrin.png

I might be the only other one that knows where that comes from. ;)

biggrin.png

I might be the only other one that knows where that comes from. wink.png

I figured haha.

Only one more week and I'll be done with finals, and skiing with Lucy. cool.png

Christmas makes me feel like I hemorrhage money. I'm really not since there is a pile of cash set aside for it, but it still feels that way.

Presents are stupid. The kids get some of course, but outside of that fuck it. Of course I guess I buy Christmas dinner which usually tips out over $1000. That hurts, but at the same time I like doing it for everyone.

biggrin.png

I might be the only other one that knows where that comes from. ;)

Are you making fun of me because I'm Jewish?

Only one more week and I'll be done with finals, and skiing with Lucy. cool.png

Lucy?

Presents are stupid. The kids get some of course, but outside of that fuck it. Of course I guess I buy Christmas dinner which usually tips out over $1000. That hurts, but at the same time I like doing it for everyone.
I used to feel the same way. Then I saw the smiles on grown adult's faces when they got something from home. Both stateside and deployed. Changed my outlook big time.

This year it's just the kid and the dog getting something. The lady and I are just going to treat ourselves to a Sabres game Jan 9th here in Tampa. All the shit I 'want' is expensive and not a 'need'.

J

Only one more week and I'll be done with finals, and skiing with Lucy. :neil:

Lucy?

Single cigarettes?

J

Presents are stupid when it is a thing you have to do. It's fun when I see something someone would love.

Presents are stupid when it is a thing you have to do. It's fun when I see something someone would love.

yep. From the heart is always ok

biggrin.png

I might be the only other one that knows where that comes from. wink.png

I figured haha.

Oh come on... Everyone has had Chinese chicken... It smiles at you.

Only one more week and I'll be done with finals, and skiing with Lucy. cool.png

Lucy?

Single cigarettes?

J

Watch out for the chokehold!

my future's determined by
thieves, thugs, and vermin
It's quite an excursion
but it's okay
everything's backwards
in Americana my way

stupid new Firefox search bar is stupid.

Disabling or removing One-click Searches UI in the Search bar in Firefox 34

1. Visit about:config

2. Find the preference browser.search.showOneOffButtons and turn its value to false.

3. Restart the browser for the changes to apply.

OneLiner for Firefox Combines Navigation and Tab Bars into One Line With a Search Button

New one-click searches UI gone.

Well, Tuesday was a back/shoulder 2 workout day, then went to work yesterday and did arms pretty hard. Just to find out that mother nature is one spiteful c.u.next.Tuesday and got home at 11 pm to over an hour of snow shoveling. Then to get up this morning and shovel for another half hour, drive my wife to work, and kids to school to get home and see, apparently this city does have plows, and needed to shovel again... Needless to say, I facking love have a stiff back/neck...