Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I murdered a 535 this week, the E60 550, an E9x M3 (at about 60 mph), and a fucking ton of Audis.

I didn't think I could spank an S6 so hard.....

Must have been a 4.2 S6.

And I'm fat.

Maybe he tried to flappy paddle it like a chode.... Either way, that dude got smashed. And his was new new.

New?  He is sub 4.0 second 0-60 runs and should smash you.  Obviously dipshits can't drive though.

Speaking of non-HU solutions, I'm doing my research for the RX8.  Not sure if I truly need the supreme features of the Mosconi 6to8 and it's price, or if something simple and less expensive like the PPI DSP-88R.

Simple active front stage and sub.

That is the PPI that is just a mindsp right?  Either way, the miniDSP will do EVERYTHING you could ever want it to do and more.  The disadvantage being that a computer is required to change it.  My boat runs them, my garage and my Escalade will soon.

Headunit?  What's that?
Hmm... Mabey that magical blue link wiwill show you if you click on it. :^I

You are so 1995.  Didn't think people used those anymore.

Its what you get when your factory one dies, plus the alpine one lets me take the lazy route when installing an amp for my components. 

And I'm fat.

Maybe he tried to flappy paddle it like a chode.... Either way, that dude got smashed. And his was new new.

New? He is sub 4.0 second 0-60 runs and should smash you. Obviously dipshits can't drive though.

Had new the dealer sticker. And he got fucking raped. It was a corner from a roll. Maybe 10-15 MPH then onto a 50.

He held up until it got straight and then when I got wide open he lost 10 feet on the first gear change. I called it a win after another 5 seconds of him slowly slipping.

Better TQ, I was a gear up and he was one gear down?

The M3 was the best. I doubt I could have maintained but he was revving it next to me at 55 and when I planted it he got cooked.

I didn't push it past the next exit.

From 20-60 that Helga is a rocketship on meth. Especially with the Xdrive in the crud. I can't wait till the blizzaks get on her and the road is more predictable.

From the a stop I don't notice it, but passengers sure do.

Took my uncle's for a spin on thanksgiving and all of them had the oh shit bar down an onramp.

My boss hasn't hopped in it yet.

Speaking of non-HU solutions, I'm doing my research for the RX8.  Not sure if I truly need the supreme features of the Mosconi 6to8 and it's price, or if something simple and less expensive like the PPI DSP-88R.

That is the PPI that is just a mindsp right?  Either way, the miniDSP will do EVERYTHING you could ever want it to do and more.  The disadvantage being that a computer is required to change it.  My boat runs them, my garage and my Escalade will soon.

That is what I have read, in regards to the PPI.  I was also reading up on the Audison AP8.9, as that would be very nice light weight solution as it is an 8 channel amp and processor in one small foot print.

Goodbye margaret

Hello Edna?

J

To see
To bleed
Cannot be taught
In turn
You're making us
Fucking hostile

Headunit?  What's that?

Its what you get when your factory one dies, plus the alpine one lets me take the lazy route when installing an amp for my components. 

Na, I still wouldn't.  Seriously what do you use a headunit even for these days?  You play CD's in your car??

That is what I have read, in regards to the PPI.  I was also reading up on the Audison AP8.9, as that would be very nice light weight solution as it is an 8 channel amp and processor in one small foot print.

Still bigger and more $$ than 2 miniDSP's.  I really wouldn't think twice about it.  The ONLY solution that would have me do so is if there was a nice controller option for them that allowed rapid changes while driving.  Of course in the Escalade that is the car pc that is sitting right next to me now.

Goodbye margaret

Hello Edna?

J

Ha, did Edna post spam in the hop?

Goodbye margaret

Hello Edna?

J

Ha, did Edna post spam in the hop?

No. i just found it a suitable reply.

J

Headunit?  What's that?

Na, I still wouldn't.  Seriously what do you use a headunit even for these days?  You play CD's in your car??

CD's XM and Fm radio.

I haven't done a damn thing to modify my Tundra.

J

I didn't realize anyone listened to CD's anymore

Headunit?  What's that?

I pop in my trusty 16gb flash drive and forget about it ;)

That's the route I am taking on my new vehicle.

I didn't realize anyone listened to CD's anymore

I do, and I'm not computer saavy enough to entertain the thought of anything other than something already pre-packaged.  That's how 99% of the world is.  You are a 1%er.

I still have the factory HU in both of my vehicles.  One of these days I'll swap out my trucks so I can plug in the phone.