Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Why replace the one you just fixed?

I want something more energy efficient, this one is real close to $42 a month on idle.

$20 a month savings isn't that great.

But I understand the point.

Old tub just sold!

Broke even minus my time which is no big deal. Had I kept this I woul have easily dumped another 1200.00 to 1500 into it replacing the jets, refoaming, New top, and repairing the wood sides.

I am into my tub around a grand after a new power panel, new cover and plumbing. Wish I had pics from doing the plumbing. Was a fun job.

Not sure of the cost to run mine. I made sure to get one that only needed a 30amp breaker so shouldn't be to bad.

GeVhDKv.jpg

Nice marketing. We took a good alcohol (tequila) and mixed it with a tasteless neutral grain spirit, make it sound awesome and sell it for more.

The tequila they make it with is almost definitely not "good". :D

I've noticed they've been selling more and more "moonshine" whiskeys; must be the new fad? Anywho, if you look at some of the flavored varieties they're nothing but grain alcohol with added flavorings.

Looks like Ohio St.'s got this one in the bag.

*click*

Happy day!

Liver value was high, as was a "muscle enzyme", but the kidneys are great!

Fuck yeah!

That is a super awesome results. The liver was probably a mess from the virus and all the meds to deal with the virus.

I was super skurred. I have been having lower back spasms and more pain than usual plus some bloat.

Fucking awesome news.

Awesome Matt!

I am into my tub around a grand after a new power panel, new cover and plumbing. Wish I had pics from doing the plumbing. Was a fun job.

Not sure of the cost to run mine. I made sure to get one that only needed a 30amp breaker so shouldn't be to bad.

Do you have a GFI breaker?

Anyone know any tricks for healing hands like this:

0368cantobre09-e1317371459554.jpg

Nope. I added a sub panel next to the main as the box was full. There's no breaker at the hot tub.

Band aids and triple antibiotic ointment. I should have stock as I am usually nursing a few gapers on the fingers.

Ton of new faces around here ... guess I should drop by more often.

I've noticed they've been selling more and more "moonshine" whiskeys; must be the new fad? Anywho, if you look at some of the flavored varieties they're nothing but grain alcohol with added flavorings.

That's all moonshine really is. Grains or sugar. You can sell way more dilluted down to 80 or 90 proof, rather than high proof, which was easier to transport when it was illegal.

Again, its all marketing, that moonshine is nothing more than cheap vodka.

Nope. I added a sub panel next to the main as the box was full. There's no breaker at the hot tub.
The GFI is a safety to make sure you don't get electrocuted if the heater grounds out.

Ton of new faces around here ... guess I should drop by more often.

You definitely should. :)

The GFI is a safety to make sure you don't get electrocuted if the heater grounds out.

GFCI is required for any outdoor branch circuit.

They're also required for all 15A and 20A, 120V receptacles in: bathroom areas, garages & grade-level portions of unfinished or finished accessory buildings used for storage or work areas (excluding receptacles that are not readily accessible); unfinished portions of a basement not intended as a habitable room but used for storage or as a work area (excluding receptacles that are not readily accessible), and receptacles that serve kitchen countertop surfaces.