Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You definitely need a new bed then Mike.

The adjustable is the way to go. I love it.

With a remote??

With a remote??

Yup!

With a remote??

Yup!

Hell yea that is what I need!!!

Best thing you can do for your sleep.

I only get maybe 6-7 hours I can sleep..And I toss&turn most of them sad.png

I only get maybe 6-7 hours I can sleep..And I toss&turn most of them sad.png

Tempur on switches.

I only get maybe 6-7 hours I can sleep..And I toss&turn most of them sad.png

Tempur on switches.

linky??

The Temperedic is nice. Is the one Matt sold me on. Comes with a remote or you can use your smart phone as a controller too. If your balling on a budget the ergo motions are a lot cheaper. You would love it Mikey. You can always find a comfy position and like I said the massage will put you to sleep. I usually sleep with both ends up about 4". A flat bed just feels wrong now. Ignorance is no longer bliss for me.

The Temperedic is nice. Is the one Matt sold me on. Comes with a remote or you can use your smart phone as a controller too. If your balling on a budget the ergo motions are a lot cheaper. You would love it Mikey. You can always find a comfy position and like I said the massage will put you to sleep. I usually sleep with both ends up about 4". A flat bed just feels wrong now. Ignorance is no longer bliss for me.

built in massage ? I'm sold already!!

built in massage ? I'm sold already!!
Has 3 sections that massage. Foot, middle and top. 10 speeds and 4 different motions. Thing gets subsonic, I wouldn't want to live under someone that has one. I would REALLY suggest finding a store that has them and test one out. Just make sure your ready to go home and take a nap afterwards. :)

Just spent the last 4 hours working 6" from a snatch. Honestly any closer and the skin is hard to tatt.

0VeDtL3.jpg

Screenshot_2013-05-29-15-41-02_zps7306de

I got you bro

Broke my leg carrying an auto transmission. The dip stick swung upside down and the fluid poured out under my feet. I threw the trans when I slipped but still ended up with a broke ass leg. 

And that car was running when Phil tore that motor out!

Jared linked to it. Way worth the extra paper.

I recommend a temper mattress is you can swing it. Jared got an awesome pillowtop though. It just depends on you have the $$$$ and if you like the feel of the material.

Mattresses are def something that is personal preference. Really hard to make suggestions. You will need to trial and error until you have honed in on what layers where feel the best to you. 

The few things that help me guide people is to always err on the side of softer if you are deciding between a few. It's just plain healthier. Statistics show that the most common regret is that the consumer wishes they went softer, or larger.

Comfort is #1 though. No matter the features or technology or durability comfort wins. A bed could be way healthier and even cure all diseases, but if you can't sleep on it, it's a horse shit mattress for you.

ultimately we have the least complaints about the temperpedic brand. It solves most of the common complaints by design. Not everyone likes the feel though.

The adjustable bases is the real key for most people's though. If I could show the value of the base to more people I would have a lot more happy people.

Innerspring mattress is the only way to go. Foam is good in the right place, but the supportive base of the mattress is not the right place. Ask Matt if he is sleeping an innerspring or a temper. ;)