Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Do you think this valentine gift would be good for a booty call..? I was thinking of getting a $1.00 McDouble and cutting it in the shape of a heart..And if she is good she might get a $1.00 fry or a apple pie biggrin.png $3.00 bucks at most beat that!!

So you'd eat that, but you won't fry your own wings?

The wing thing is funny on another level. Do you think that a vegetable in a deep fryer collects more fat than the skin of the wing? Think it is bad fat? As with any cooking keep the damn oil/pan hot and it won't be a shit show.

Wait... WTF.

Just read and believe Sean.

You can cast iron it if you don't mind a splattering.

:-)

My ears are open he seams to have some knowledge in cooking smile.png And I absorb any education I can...

Happy VD bros!

Same to you brother!!smile.png

Big heavy pan filled halfway with oil. You MUST have an oil thermometer.

In the long run they will cost just as much as eating them out.

We are getting a buffalo wild wings nearby...I heard they was good but never ate there.

Other sports bars around they go for about 50 cents each

BWW is some of the worst wings around.

I will keep that in mind when somebody asks me to go there...Money saved if they are shit I never tried them,thanks for the heads up!!

We are getting a buffalo wild wings nearby...I heard they was good but never ate there.

I'm not a fan of BW3s. We have them here and Wings Etc. I LOVE Wings Etc! Their low cal plate is great!

All we have around here in probably a 40 mile radius is a couple of mom&pop sports bars that sells them..And of course your regular pizza joints menu and thats about it.

Those places should blow the doors BDubs, but unfortunately, if you live in a similar area to where I live, they suck.

Do you think this valentine gift would be good for a booty call..? I was thinking of getting a $1.00 McDouble and cutting it in the shape of a heart..And if she is good she might get a $1.00 fry or a apple pie biggrin.png $3.00 bucks at most beat that!!

The wing thing is funny on another level. Do you think that a vegetable in a deep fryer collects more fat than the skin of the wing? Think it is bad fat? As with any cooking keep the damn oil/pan hot and it won't be a shit show.

Wait... WTF.

My ears are open he seams to have some knowledge in cooking smile.png And I absorb any education I can...

As are mine. We love wings. We typically marinate in a little sauce, grill and then resauce.

Wait... WTF.

My ears are open he seams to have some knowledge in cooking smile.png And I absorb any education I can...

As are mine. We love wings. We typically marinate in a little sauce, grill and then resauce.

What do you marinate with?..And re-sauce with? I love my grilled shrimp I fix from time to time even in the winter...Maybe I will through some wings on with them next time.. Shrimp is covered so I don't think it would give the wings a fishy taste..

Magic!

Crazy!!

Take your bitch to the club for VD.. And smack her up the head with a $1.00 cheeseburger...

This day makes me vent my x-wife..Biotch took thousands from me and still calls to wish me happy VD,anniversary and all that..Got half my bank account/and I still have to pay her and we have no kids!! Son-of A -biotch puzzy costs!!!

Wait... WTF.

What do you marinate with?..And re-sauce with? I love my grilled shrimp I fix from time to time even in the winter...Maybe I will through some wings on with them next time.. Shrimp is covered so I don't think it would give the wings a fishy taste..

I use salt pepper hot sauce (Original Louisiana) and butter

BW is garbage

I'll stick to steak!

Wait... WTF.

Original Louisiana is probably my favorite hot sauce..

Wait... WTF.

Ok, I got me some legs and wings earlier..I'm going to try sean's method to deep fry..And I grabbed some Louisiana..How do you mix the butter and make your sauce?,What ratio butter per regular bottle of Louisiana should I use?...

I think these are going to be bad ass..Thanks sean!!!

oMiXHm4.jpg

Your dirty!! tongue.png

Most of the time I don't care for shit like this, but this song has been stuck in my head...Watch the whole vid,Some crazy shit!!!

Microsoft (MSFT) is racing to address a weakness in its popular Web browser that security experts at FireEye (FEYE) revealed over the weekend. The researchers discovered that hackers have exploited the bug and created a new type of attack.

Websites that installs malware when you visit it. If you're duped into visiting the website while using the Internet Explorer program, malware seeps into your computer and gives a stranger total control. You might not even notice.

"I'd say someone taking control of your computer is just the beginning of the worst case scenario," said Adrian Sanabria, a security expert with 451research.com. "Because then they steal your info, get access to your email, etc." 

Microsoft (MSFT) is racing to address a weakness in its popular Web browser that security experts at FireEye (FEYE) revealed over the weekend. The researchers discovered that hackers have exploited the bug and created a new type of attack.

Websites that installs malware when you visit it. If you're duped into visiting the website while using the Internet Explorer program, malware seeps into your computer and gives a stranger total control. You might not even notice.

"I'd say someone taking control of your computer is just the beginning of the worst case scenario," said Adrian Sanabria, a security expert with 451research.com. "Because then they steal your info, get access to your email, etc." 

This is true stuff?

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

I guess I am glad I don't use internet explorer.laugh.png

Edited by pmureika

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

I guess I am glad I don't use internet explorer.laugh.png

True!!